+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who dissapointed you?

Thought that this episode is the best ever...but just like Marquesas, the end is a disaster...

at least, marquesas has a fiery and exciting jury...

while amazon has the most disappointing and boring jury ever...

What happened to Dave and Deena's logic?????their vote gave justice to their stupidity that led them to be voted early...

Well, what can you expect with Heidi and Alex...and what's alex problem, his contstant mocking of matt is annoying...what a big sore loser!..jerk!!!

And Rob....can not accept the fact than he was ouslasted by his "protegee" ...his ego prevailed in voting...so what happened to his wit? maybe he gave to jenna or heidi half of it...

ONLY BUTCH HAS THE RIGHT REASONS IN VOTING HIS CHOICE!!!

and finally, CHRISTY...the disappointing vote ever in the history of Survivor...i'm a big fan of her...before...but now, i lost respect for her...somehow, she made me believe that she deserves all her whining in life...for she let the people treat her the way they treat her...

just when i thought this is the best episode ever...and christy wil be my favorite...

what can i say....marquesas, with a boring winner (amazon has a bad winner) is still the best episode for me...and kathy is still my hero...
    Last edited by kukaycute; 05-13-2003 at 06:36 AM.

I agree kukay.
    This jury was the most boring ever imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    And Another Thing........Rob only voted for Jenna in hopes that he could "get next to something like that" ........AND IT STILL DIDN'T WORK!!!! IDIOT!!!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I really don't think that's his logic. As he said about the card.. 'you may think this girl is hot... but somewhere out there is a guy that is sick and tired of putting up with her'

I believe he's that guy.

I still say Rob voted for Jenna because she got to the F2 all by herself.. no help from him. Unlike Matthew.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fogey

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Q: Who dissapointed you?
    A: Everyone involved except Matt and Butch

I'm very disappointed in Deena and Christy.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I really don't think that's his logic. As he said about the card.. 'you may think this girl is hot... but somewhere out there is a guy that is sick and tired of putting up with her'

I believe he's that guy.

I still say Rob voted for Jenna because she got to the F2 all by herself.. no help from him. Unlike Matthew.

What I am saying is that we've all known that guy, somewhere in our lives, who always wanted to be "in" with certain types of women, but who have never had any shot at all. I even remember Rob saying something to that effect, earlier on in the game. I remember him looking at her like he couldn't believe he was even standing there next to her!

And I think you are giving Rob credit for thinking like a woman......we always reason things out. Men don't tend to do that as much. With men, what you see is what you get!

AND I LOVE THEM FOR IT!!!

Wait, I'm changing my vote...I'm also disappointed in Matt. He should have not thrown the IC and won taking Rob into F2, I would have been just fine with Matt losing to Rob.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

That certainly would have produced a more deserving winner.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie
    After glaring at the television for a few hours in utter disbelief of an idiotic whiny spoiled 21 year old winning a million dollars, I did my best to rationalize why the hell they would vote for Jenna and I think that it may have come down to chemistry. Except for Rob, Butch, and Jenna, no one really got to know Matt that well and even though people didn't respect Jenna too much, they liked her and she was a somewhat friendly girl.
    I definitely think that Matt was more deserving and Jenna is by far the least deserving of the 6 winners, but if I had to choose between an idiotic friend and a distant weirdo who seems like a nice guy, I'd vote for my friend.

Question, what does everyone think is the most important aspect to be "deserving" of winning Survivor? Hard working? Likeability? Strategizing? Upstanding character? I'm curious how people would rank these. Of course, IMHO, Jenna's lame "Matt doesn't need the money" doesn't hold much water.

The one thing that is keeping any Survivor Season from being great is that there are never enough contestants that are THERE FOR THE MONEY! We still have lame boring contestants who are there for the adventure. A season of 16 money hungry players would really beat all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast