+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who dissapointed you?

Again, I'll agree with others who've speculated that Christy's not the type to hold anger for very long. She lets it out and there it goes.

Some other considerations:
    1) Would Christy, a graduate from the liberal arts school Gallaudet, vote for someone who claims to have emulated Colin Powell?
    2) As a sensitive woman who values human relationships, weren't Christy's questions really about Matt and Jenna's connections to her? (What did you think when you realized I was deaf, Matt? Why did you play the "beauty handicap" card, Jenna?) Matt and Jenna cleared themselves of possible offenses and then Christy was free to choose whom she felt played the best.
    3) As fluff and others have indicated, the jury members talked. Deena and Rob are persuasive, no?

For what it's worth, I'm not disappointed in anyone.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Q: Who dissapointed you?
    A: Everyone involved except Matt and Butch
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

am I still a FORT newbie? ophelia's Avatar
    i was most disappointed with the jury.
    I think the jury members had their minds made up before the voting took place, and I don't think any of the questions and answers made any difference at all.
    jenna played the end game very well although I hate to admit that. she played the jury with the "taking the most deserving" to the finish with her, knowing that most of them hadn't really gotten to know matt well enough to discover that he wasn't the crazy man they all thought him to be...and she would go through the final voting like a cake walk with him as the competetion.
    Remember...we see a lot more than even the jury does, and we hated jenna for good reasons that they probably didn't ever see.
    as for Heidi's question: Who on the jury is more deserving than you...? (hahaha) Matt: Rob Jenna: Rob...I thought she might burst into tears...but who else??? she vainly cries!!! She just soooo wanted to hear that she was the most deserving.
    hey, for a gal with an "IQ higher than the rocket scientists " she's mighty thick in the head.
    (and so transparent)
    Could Jenna and Heidi have made a separate deal, like, If you win, you'll split it with me, and if I win, I'll split it with you..."???
    Christy was also a disappointment. She continued to not know how to make a decision, right up to the end. Predictable, I suppose, but still a disappointment.
    I was also disappointed with Alex, who, until he got on the jury seemed like an okay sort of guy. But no...just a guy so full of himself that he was leaking all over the place there, last night. His digs at Mateo were uncalled for, and I thought Matt was the only true "winner" in the whole thing.
    I may not watch next season, in protest of Jenna the wonder doll winning this time around. Sheesh, last time Brian the pig, now Jenna the cewpie doll...yuck.
    I can't help it if I'm lucky--Bob Dylan

I was disappinted with the jury as a whole. Ok, so Heidi & Alex were definitely going to vote for Jenna, but what happened to the others? I'm sure that they regret voting for her after watching the show.

Again, I'll agree with others who've speculated that Christy's not the type to hold anger for very long. She lets it out and there it goes.
    I was dissapointed with Christy's vote but at the same time I agree that maybe she's just a nice person who doesn't hold anger for long. It showed before when the "in-your-face" incident with Joanna. Christy didn't vote for her that night (unlike Joanna.)

The ending ruined the whole season for me. I'm disapointed in
    Rob ( he clearly still really really want the "cool" people to like him ), Deena ( she should be able to to vote for the true survivor ), Dave ( was he also blinded by the "beauty" - I had hoped with more from him ! )and Christy ( for obvious reasons ). I can't say that I'm disapointed in Alex or Heidi, they did what I expected them to....

K

JR.
    All of them at one time or another, they all made mistakes that cost them the game (other than Jenna).

I mean, it's the 6th one, they should know how to play by now. I don't understand how people can apply for the show without watching previous seasons.

lol_its_fun
    After the reunion show last night, I was disappointed with all those cosmetic companies. Jenna looked hot last night but without makeup, she is really averge looking. Having said that, guys don't waste your money on those swimsuit magazines....The biggest liars are all those cosmetic companies, they lie to all the men. :mad:

Originally posted by amna
    I was disappinted with the jury as a whole. Ok, so Heidi & Alex were definitely going to vote for Jenna, but what happened to the others? I'm sure that they regret voting for her after watching the show.
    Like Deena? I bet her vote would have changed after the "Fat pig" comment.

I was disappointed in her. Her taking offense to the "May the best man win" comment was ridiculous. She acted like it was chauvinistic. I wanted to shake her.

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Christy disappointed me the most, both with her vote and her game play (or lack thereof). All she had to say was "Rob, I'm in" and she would have been in the final 4. From there, anything could have happened.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast