+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 7: Panama (Pearl Islands)

Survivor 7 - Panama

Now I've got that Van Halen song stuck in my head, but I'm also laughing because the infamous Dan Bollinger was wrong for once!

I love it when Mark pulls a trick out of his sleeve.

FORT Fogey
    Well I must say I am intrigued as to how the whole marooned thing will play out in this one. I wonder if they will drop them in the ocean and tell them to swim to an island one of two and the ones they get to are their tribe? hmmmmm

I think this might be a really good season. might be kinda cool with each tribe getting there own island.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I was wondering if the players from both tribes could actually communicate each other across islands. They could sneak out and swim to the other islands to meet the other tribe members, that would be rather unique an idea. But I'm getting way ahead of myself.

After how they handled with Amazon, I can say that I will be tuning in for the upcoming season too.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

FORT Fogey
    do they have the new players yet? And when does the new one start? Summer? or fall?

JR.
    I want it to start now, to get this bad taste out of my mouth.

FORT Fogey
    I know JR, I am wiping off my tounge, gargling, flossing, brushing all the above! Lets get this party started!

FORT Fogey
    Ooo that'd be interesting if they could sneak to each other's camps! I like the idea of them having their own island. I hope this show is as good as this past one, with a better winner!

whats also interesting is that Hurricane season starts in less than a month and lasts till November, and they are in the zone for them.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey
    Besides Costa Rica, Panama is the most pristine and beautiful place in Central America. I'm looking forward to this already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast