+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4076221;
    Do you mean Corinne? She was from the Gabon season with Sugar and Randy.
    OMG, maybe you're right. Da*n my memory.

I guess I am almost successful in blocking her out, including not remembering her name.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Colleen

Corinne

I think Corinne's the one you might mean. She also commented on Sugar's deceased father at the Final Tribal Council in a negative way.

Yeah, TY Johnny. fluff jogged my confused memory on the other thread, too.

That photo of Corinne is massively misleading, IMO. She almost inspired me to never watch another season.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I was reading the descriptions above of Colleen and thinking "hmmm, she sounds just like Corinne". And yes, Corinne was inutterably vile and I hope to never see her or NaOnka again.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I didn't like NaOnka at first, but I've really come to like her a lot!

She's quite blunt and I love that. I'm glad that she was willing to knock the basket out and get the clue, because the girl with the artificial leg was thinking the exact same thing, and she was definitely acting like a victim after it all, PUH-lease!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, finally got to watch the start of last week's show, and then replayed the fight over the fruit basket. They don't actually show the start of the fight...you see Kelly B. and NaOnka walk by with it and the camera focuses on the next person in line, a woman struggling with a potted plant of some kind, and then cuts to the fight. The first shot is of Kelly sitting on the ground fishing in the basket and N. kneeling or bending over it, also fishing around. You do NOT see Kelly knocked to the ground. Not saying she wasn't, but from what we see she could just as easily have dropped to the ground for a better angle on the basket. There is a wrestling match for the clue, but no more viscious than a lot of the competitions they've had in other seasons.
    So, much as I dislike some of the things N. has said, and her weird hatred of KB and Jud, I didn't see her do anything bad there.

FORT Newbie

I hate her. A lot.

I thought so too PWS! But everyone was trying to make a big deal out of it and try to make her look like a bad guy crying over the crushed bananas and what not...

I hope to see her till the end lol, I don't want her to win per say, but I definitely like to watch her...she gives some of the most hilarious/memorable quotes lol

Agreed, I didn't see her do anything wrong regardling the idol clue. Yes, she is vile, but that doesn't mean every move she makes is vile. I don't like her one bit, but for some reason I enjoy watching her. She brings it to the show, for sure.

NaOnka is so vile it almost seems intentional, like scripted. You think she's playing the 'part' of villianess? For ratings maybe? Look how Omarosa was fun to hate and increased ratings. I'm just starting to wonder.

+ Reply to Thread