+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4073952;
    The thing that surprises me, if she's as evil as she seems, is that the people on her "side" aren't shown making comments about how they dislike her but have to use her for now. I agree her comments about the artificial leg and its owner seem completely beyond the pale, and her hatred of that woman and of Jud seem inexplicable...but I feel as if something is being left out.
    Oh, La Flor has said things about what a nutjob NaOnka - remember their comments when she swiped Fabio's socks was strutting down the beach in them? They don't care for her, but she's in a alliance, so she's semi-safe at the moment.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

That's true. But, she's the most expendable from the alliance, being that she appears to be the most unstable. It's a dichotomy of sorts. Do you keep her around because she's so unlikeable and therefore the best to take to the end OR do you find her to be the most untrustworthy due to her flammable nature? Tough choice, but I'd opt to get rid of her. She fans the flames of hatred and tribe disunity to an unhealthy level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mags225;4073977;
    I agree they need to work on their casting. One of my favorite winners though was Earl Cole and he certainly wasn't portrayed as a lazy loafer.
    True, he wasn't, but I did say the first few seasons. Earl was on season 14IIRC.

NaOnka doesn't appear to have any redeeming qualities thus far.
    She's completely vile in every way. I can't see any kind of redemption arc coming for her in the next few weeks.

I don't recall every wishing that someone's behviour on this show would negatively impact their real life, but NaOnka, imo, has not shown herself to be the kind of person who should be working with children (or humans of any age...or animals).
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4076061;
    NaOnka doesn't appear to have any redeeming qualities thus far.
    She's completely vile in every way. I can't see any kind of redemption arc coming for her in the next few weeks.

I don't recall every wishing that someone's behviour on this show would negatively impact their real life, but NaOnka, imo, has not shown herself to be the kind of person who should be working with children (or humans of any age...or animals).
    I believe that there is good in every person. Sometimes it is buried deep within.

The edit is not digging deep enough.

I do not like NaBonka for very close to the same reasons as I do not like Russell H.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    (different seasons, UGH, multiple seasons for Russell)
    . But I digress.

She is trying to be the Omarosa of Survivor...or maybe a different race category from Colleen of Survivor.

Get these kinda people off my Survivor screen, please. They make it much, much, much too much work to watch.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't get it. How did Colleen get so hated? Wasn't she the original sweetheart of Survivor or something?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK;4076195;
    I don't get it. How did Colleen get so hated? Wasn't she the original sweetheart of Survivor or something?
    No, the Colleen to which I referred was incredibly negative and disturbingly scary; she talked about wanting to physically harm her tribe mates in a psycho way (during PI'S). I don't recall which season.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Really? Colleen Haskell? I'm still confused.

Sorry, I don't know her last name, nor the season which she was on. That might be her, don't you remember her vile ITM's?

Do you mean Corinne? She was from the Gabon season with Sugar and Randy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4076221;
    Do you mean Corinne? She was from the Gabon season with Sugar and Randy.
    OMG, maybe you're right. Da*n my memory.

+ Reply to Thread