+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

On the bright side, if conventions hold true, NaOnka will not win this game.

It's hard to imagine a winner being edited as someone so unlikable, even if they were... that's not to say that her edit is a fabrication, just that her edit is purely negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusicade;4073515;
    On the bright side, if conventions hold true, NaOnka will not win this game.

It's hard to imagine a winner being edited as someone so unlikable, even if they were... that's not to say that her edit is a fabrication, just that her edit is purely negative.

completely different show....but when I watched jake's season of the Bachelor and read spoilers saying that Vienna was his final girl, I was so confused, because she was getting a horrible horrible edit. Then later I read that she was such a vile human being that this was the best edit they could give her

I hope she does get booted very very soon, but wouldn't it be interesting if what we are seeing was the best they could possibly do with her without cutting out all footage of her altogether

This woman reminds me of a PE teacher I had as a kid.I was diagnosed with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease as a kid.It's a neurological disease that affects the extremities(legs,feet,hands).A s such I couldn't run or do other sports as well as the other kids.My teacher,who knew I had the disease,thought I was just making excuses and would come down on me in front of the other kids.Needless to say PE class was hell for me.NaOnka seems to me to be that type of teacher.I wouldn't let her anywhere near my kid.

FORT Newbie

Can someone please give me the link to Jeff's blog. Thanks

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ok, this wench has got to GO! What a horrible person! Please tell me that she's been fired from her teaching position!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Just finished watching last night's episode...this girl is absolutely horrible! I would never want her around any kids at all, mine or anyone elses...what a horrible role model she would be. How can schools even hire someone like that? And no...she was not "hood", she was definitely GHETTO!!! And then next week's coming attractions...her warning the girl with the prosthetic leg to make sure to "keep it away from the fire"**wink, wink*** That is one downright evil woman! I sure hope her time is very limited on this show and she makes a very quick exit!

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;4073908;
    Ok, this wench has got to GO! What a horrible person! Please tell me that she's been fired from her teaching position!
    Hopefully someone with the ability to do just that will see this show. Although I tend to think that someone like her would make sure to tell everyone she is on the show and then brag about her bad behavior, not taking responsibility for it, but trying to convince everyone that she was right and everyone else on the show were idiots and deserved it. :nono

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I guess we'll find out at the reunion.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4067778;
    I think it's just lazy casting on the part of Mark Burnett.
    Yup. His current Apprentice cast has a higher class version of NaOnka, who's far better spoken but equally a nutty Rageaholic.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The thing that surprises me, if she's as evil as she seems, is that the people on her "side" aren't shown making comments about how they dislike her but have to use her for now. I agree her comments about the artificial leg and its owner seem completely beyond the pale, and her hatred of that woman and of Jud seem inexplicable...but I feel as if something is being left out.

+ Reply to Thread