+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4067797;
    My mother taught me, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.
    NaOnka's mother taught her, if you have nothing nice to say, keep on jabbering on and on until everyone is in agony.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4067849;
    When did she say that? I missed it.
    If I remember right, it was in the previews of next weeks show.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4067401;
    So, out of curiousity, after last night's episode do you still think that it's possible they're editing out NaOnka's rational side?

Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! That comment was very funny!! Totally makes up for having to watch NaBintchka on my screen last night...

GO RATTUS!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;4067701;
    Of course nobody likes NaOnka, but I am more disgusted by CBS and its propensity to cast these sorts of people. Not all black women are like this. It's is frustrating. I liked Taj a lot. Did anyone else like Taj?
    I loved Taj!! She is one of my all time favorites actually. I thought she was classy. Held herself well. Took the brutality of the game like a true woman with excellent sportswomanship. (is that a word??)

I wish they would stop casting, as someone put it earlier in this thread in a way I'd never heard before, 'head bobbing, finger pointing, jive talking cliche' myself. I'm so disgusted with women like this - black or white.

And what the h*** was she talking about in regards to the gal with the prosthetic?? "I sat this challenge out so I could see how she deals without the limb and/or can compete in a challenge..." and then something along the lines of, "I'm so proud of her... She did so much better than I thought..."

I can't remember exactly word for word what NaBintchka said, but it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up and want to throttle her when she was doing that PI. What a piece of work she is.. Can't wait till she gets the boot!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4067492;
    What was with her stealing Jud's spare pair of socks and then attacking him when he tried to nicely ask her about it? Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not editing in this case.

She's just psycho Mariner... Just another psycho on the show.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;4067701;
    Of course nobody likes NaOnka, but I am more disgusted by CBS and its propensity to cast these sorts of people. Not all black women are like this. It's is frustrating. I liked Taj a lot. Did anyone else like Taj?
    I liked Taj, too, and I REALLY liked Cirie..great player and basically nice person.. But they are older women. I find it hard to believe there isn't a young Taj or Cirie out there to cast instead of women like this one.

And I have NO idea what Jud and Kelly have done to earn such HATE.

Nice to know that this lady, per her profile, takes great pride in Not having any kids at 27!, but also that she (once again per her profile) is a PE Teacher. Its nice to think of her taking charge of young minds, stealing their possessions, attacking those whom she has wronged before they have a chance to speak. Really nice.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Olaf;4069682;
    Nice to know that this lady, per her profile, takes great pride in Not having any kids at 27!, but also that she (once again per her profile) is a PE Teacher. Its nice to think of her taking charge of young minds, stealing their possessions, attacking those whom she has wronged before they have a chance to speak. Really nice.
    And a PE teacher who is totally ignorant of what kids with physical disabilities can do....

I wonder if she will have her job when she gets back after the parents of the kids she teaches watch this season? She has one nasty attitude.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

She's my most hated so far.

+ Reply to Thread