+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4121585;
    I watched the Arrival at the Ponderosa today and I had as hard a time as Alina tolerating that she is there. Watching her eat after stuffing her face with hotdogs earlier in the day...I have no words. Purple Kelly is just pathetic, but NaOnka brings out my anger. Just watch...she will be sooo sweet and nice during the remainder of her stay. Yuck.
    Hopefully they'll not show a lot of her on the jury and instead focus on the three who didn't quit. They could also - unless NaOnka does a "rats and snakes" type speech totally avoid both quitter's questions to the final three.

NaOnka is no Sue Hawk, Russell Hantz, Corinne or any mean person who has ever graced "Survivor." She's in a class of her own - no real redeeming qualities or a person you really love to hate. Even the most "hated" contestant of all (Russell H.) you rooted for because he was an underdog. Hated his ego personally, but he did at least fight to stay in and won when it really counted.

She's no Jerri - who even though Jerri did leave a reunion show (with understandable reasons - she was booed for adequately mentioning that they are real people), had a Renaissance and became the person TO root for in the Heroes Vs. Villains season (I wanted her to win if Sandra didn't).

NaOnka will be known as the person who quit, was ugly about it, who thought she'd win and yet STILL quit, and frankly will have a lot to recover from on a personal life long term from her actions.

Worst of all - she doesn't think that her actions will reflect on her persona post game show, and most likely won't learn from her actions there. To me this is the biggest shame, as it's one that will live with her forever. If people cannot trust her (shown by stealing items), or think she's a narcissist, it'll affect her chances of getting jobs and the like.

And she was so delusional to think she stood a chance of winning.

I really think that 90% of her mouthing off - especially during her confessionals - was a put-on. She just seemed to be trying awfully hard to make a character out of herself.

As far as quitting goes, I think she and Purple Kelly simply had enough of being tired, cold and hungry. We weren't there, so we'll never be able to tell how miserable it was for them. That said, it's Survivor... if you're not up for some very extreme camping, then you shouldn't be there in the first place.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Na and Kelly on the jury?? So not fair!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I LOVED how Jeff slapped her down at the reunion!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Just reminded what a horrible person this woman is.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    so true, Uncle David! But I just thought of a bright side...she makes everyone one else - everyone - look so gooood!
    Uncle David likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

she makes everyone one else - everyone - look so gooood!
    Except Jane, maybe. At least NaOnka wasn't loved for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post

What did she do now?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    What did she do now?
    Nothing new, thankfully. It was a poll for worst reality tv player. She was second behind Kate Gosselin. I'm sure people had a difficult time making the choice.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread