+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

ummmmm, not all of "south central" is "not a good area" . . . . i grew up in leimert park and it is a middle/upper middle class area.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;4103533;
    One of the other things that gets me is her saying that she's "straight out of South Central LA" (which, is NOT a good area). However, she grew up in Long Beach, which (while not Beverly Hills) is nowhere NEAR as bad as South Central LA. Plus, now she's working for the YMCA in Westchester, which is a very upscale city. So, why is she trying to make it sound like she's some sort of, I don't know, gang member or something?

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4103977;
    That's the thing though. Sash and Brenda have shown us each of them want to take Nay to the end. However, if Nay and Brenda, or Nay and Sash make it to the end with a different third, it may backfire.
    The third person doesn't have the weight of bringing such a dispicable person like Nay to the final three. Brenda or Sash can brag about it, but I don't think they'd be doing themselves any favours.
    I'm not sure if that makes sense, but the worse Nay gets, the less I'd want to take her, unless I was sure it was a final two and not a final three.
    I think the way the numbers have worked out, it has to be a final 3, if it was a final 2 there would be a chance of a tie vote.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

NaOnka is a text book example of the fact that there is good and bad in everyone. She sickened me with comments like "that damn leg". Yet, she has also shown moments of likeability. Good God, I don't want to like her anymore than I want to dislike her.

I just want her gone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4100474;
    I do not like this woman. I do not like her on an island. I do not like her on a boat. I do not like her here or there. I do not like her anywhere.

I love this! And I agree.

I'm probably lying... spinozasright's Avatar

Just a horrible, delusional, lying cheat. Awful awful person. She must not be allowed around children. Completely ignorant, "smuff" and venally stupid and selfish. With very high self-esteem. What a tragic example of enabling.

Quote Originally Posted by spinozasright;4118386;
    Just a horrible, delusional, lying cheat. Awful awful person. She must not be allowed around children. Completely ignorant, "smuff" and venally stupid and selfish. With very high self-esteem. What a tragic example of enabling.
    Your post, spin,

Nay,
    KAREN

Perhaps the most dispicable woman ever....well, at least she's on par with Sue Hawk.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4118483;
    Perhaps the most dispicable woman ever....well, at least she's on par with Sue Hawk.
    NaOinka surpassed Sue Hawk ages ago. I have to admit NaOinka has reached a new standard. Something she will be proud of, I am sure, her ego wouln't have it any other way.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm afraid that this is the direction of behavior that reality shows are embracing.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4118483;
    Sue is a saint compared to this person.

+ Reply to Thread