+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

I'm not a fan of Nay or her vindictive attitude, but we need to be fair. After all, it was the overanalyzing blunder back in Episode 2, courtesy of Alina and her already decimated alliance (Kelly B. & Shannon), that has guaranteed to us that we get to see a lot more of Na Onka than we really wanted to. If Alina had not been so stupid as to overanalyze way too early in the game, then Nay would never have been a factor in this show to begin with. Also, Nay would've been very forgettable. Nay is still around and you can thank the stupidity of the other contestants for making that possible.

FORT Fanatic

I do not like this woman. I do not like her on an island. I do not like her on a boat. I do not like her here or there. I do not like her anywhere.

I only hope when they put out her torch, they send her out into the dark jungle. I take that back, the wild life in Nicaragua doesnt deserve this plague of a human.

A little note to Nay...kindness begets kindness, bitch begets bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;4100474;
    I do not like this woman. I do not like her on an island. I do not like her on a boat. I do not like her here or there. I do not like her anywhere.
    LOL. You made me laugh....very cute.

I wonder if she actually farted during that confessional or if Burnett dubbed it in
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4100768;
    I wonder if she actually farted during that confessional or if Burnett dubbed it in
    I thought the same thing for one second then figured Burnett would not want to deal with the aftermath. Just not worth the laugh.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

One of the other things that gets me is her saying that she's "straight out of South Central LA" (which, is NOT a good area). However, she grew up in Long Beach, which (while not Beverly Hills) is nowhere NEAR as bad as South Central LA. Plus, now she's working for the YMCA in Westchester, which is a very upscale city. So, why is she trying to make it sound like she's some sort of, I don't know, gang member or something?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie;4103533;
    One of the other things that gets me is her saying that she's "straight out of South Central LA" (which, is NOT a good area). However, she grew up in Long Beach, which (while not Beverly Hills) is nowhere NEAR as bad as South Central LA. Plus, now she's working for the YMCA in Westchester, which is a very upscale city. So, why is she trying to make it sound like she's some sort of, I don't know, gang member or something?
    My wife grew up in Long Beach. Parts of it are terrible. The parts next to South Central LA which I'm guess is where Na is from. We won't even drive past the house she grew up in.

I still don't like her but I'd let her pass on that one.

What is she teaching at the Y, switchblade 101?

I think it should be obvious to everyone by now, that everyone should want to sit next to this nasty woman at final tribal, but she sure does try the patience.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4103949;
    I think it should be obvious to everyone by now, that everyone should want to sit next to this nasty woman at final tribal, but she sure does try the patience.
    That's the thing though. Sash and Brenda have shown us each of them want to take Nay to the end. However, if Nay and Brenda, or Nay and Sash make it to the end with a different third, it may backfire.
    The third person doesn't have the weight of bringing such a dispicable person like Nay to the final three. Brenda or Sash can brag about it, but I don't think they'd be doing themselves any favours.
    I'm not sure if that makes sense, but the worse Nay gets, the less I'd want to take her, unless I was sure it was a final two and not a final three.

+ Reply to Thread