+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4077064;
    NaOnka is so vile it almost seems intentional, like scripted. You think she's playing the 'part' of villianess? For ratings maybe? Look how Omarosa was fun to hate and increased ratings. I'm just starting to wonder.
    Yeah, I'm wondering if, as someone suggested somewhere here, she isn't trying for that on purpose. Look how long her thread is compared to the other contestants---and one of them is a celebrity coach! She'll be remembered long after everyone but Coach Jimmy is forgotten at this rate. Like Johnny Fairplay from many seasons ago.

I like the new nickname she has, NaBitchka, suits her perfectly.

Her venom toward Jud/Fabio and Kelly B seems unwarranted, based on a simple "I don't like them". Can you imagine if she hated them? Let's just not have a machete in her hands when she goes on a rampage.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4077075;
    I like the new nickname she has, NaBitchka, suits her perfectly.

Her venom toward Jud/Fabio and Kelly B seems unwarranted, based on a simple "I don't like them". Can you imagine if she hated them? Let's just not have a machete in her hands when she goes on a rampage.
    If she makes snap judgments like that about adults around her, what must it be like for the students in her class? If she decides she doesn't like you then you're screwed, it would seem.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4077426;
    If she makes snap judgments like that about adults around her, what must it be like for the students in her class? If she decides she doesn't like you then you're screwed, it would seem.
    I have to think she doesn't plan to return to teaching after this "performance".

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4077492;
    I have to think she doesn't plan to return to teaching after this "performance".
    I wonder how quickly the board of education fired her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4077511;
    I wonder how quickly the board of education fired her.
    Have you seen that they have? I think they would have to go through a "process"--union rules and all, unless she wasn't really a teacher, just some kind of aide or temp.

I don't think she's actually a school teacher. She works at the Y not a school. It's pretty typical for Survivor to inflate the professions.

Really dislike her. Hope the Y lets her go I wouldn't want my kids around her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, that makes sense...the Y. Hard to believe she could get past education training with her attitude. Maybe she just volunteers at the Y. Since the "C" in the YMCA is for Christian and she's hardly displaying a "Christian" attitude hopefully they'll fire her! Seriously, even if she's hamming it up for TV a woman with her attitude should not be around children. I pity her own if any of them ever has a problem. I assume they'll wait to hear her side of the story, but I bet they are already appalled she's associated with them. If she's working there now I can hear the kids asking her, Why are you so mean to Kelly B.?

I've not bothered watching this season, but did see clips about this... thing. And wow, just the clips alone make me glad I'm not watching, because this creature is vile! Seriously, seems she's trying to out-douchebag Russell, and displaying the worst types of stereotypes while at it! I'd sure like to see what would happen if she and Omarosa were in the same room, though I'd definitely pull for Omarosa.

Seems also that coming up with nicknames for her is the one fun thing about her being in the show. My personal one is not creative, but I guess it fits. I call her Sheneneh, because she reminds me of the character played by Martin Lawrence in his sitcom. Just a lot louder and more obnoxious.

Psycho nut job crackhead ghetto trashy thug. Can't wait until she gets her up and commence, chick this sick needs to be slapped down and no doubt will, be it on this show or in life. Karma like that will come back to bite her sorry A$$, either that or she'll get shot back home in a crack deal gone bad when she runs that trashy mouth to the wrong crack dealer or pimp.

+ Reply to Thread