+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Johnson - Nicaragua (Espada)

Jimmy Johnson - Nicaragua (Espada)

Name: Jimmy Johnson (67)
    Tribe: Espada
    Current Residence: Islamorada, Fla.
    Personal Claim to Fame: Winning two college national championships with Arkansas (playing) and University of Miami (coaching) and winning two Super Bowl championships coaching the Dallas Cowboys.
    Hobbies: Fishing, scuba diving and boating.
    Pet Peeves: People being lazy or late.
    3 Words to Describe You: Happy, intelligent and goal oriented.
    SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Tom Westman, because he is trustworthy.
    Reason for being on SURVIVOR: For the adventure!
    Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because people can trust me, and I'm not a threat.

Re: Jimmy Johnson - Nicaragua (Espada)

Aw, come on, no comments for Jimmy Johnson? I can't be the only one eager to see him without his hair shellacked into an immovable fortress. I used to love the Cowboys, and man, not wind nor hail nor high water put a strand of it out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mod Team;4037940;
    Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because people can trust me, and I'm not a threat.
    lol Good luck convincing your tribe of TV wannabes that the guy on Fox every week during football season deserves more episodes than they do.
    _(Moo!)

I'm eager to see him. I stopped watching Survivor more than a few seasons ago, but I'll come back to see how he does and stay as long as he does. He really loves Survivor; this was his third attempt to be cast.

Sadly, I do think he'll be a target. Unlike Gary Hogeboom and Taj George, who won't recognize Jimmy Johnson? There may be a few, but I'd think very few.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

JIMMY JOHNSON????? Oh man...I'm SO EXCITED!!! I as well can't wait to see what he looks like without all of the products in his hair! I hope he lasts for a long time, but I can't see people giving him the $$. He's already got a ton!

FORT Fan

Having been a coach he might try and lead everyone which they may not like but at least he won't be as obnoxious as coach Wade, I hope.

He was on ESPN's First Take this morning and talked some about his Survivor experience:

Jimmy Johnson: Survivor, Cowboys - ESPN Video - ESPN
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4041554;
    He was on ESPN's First Take this morning and talked some about his Survivor experience:

Jimmy Johnson: Survivor, Cowboys - ESPN Video - ESPN
    I thought they signed a confidentiality agreement not to talk about the show until after it's aired.

I have a feeling he will be an early boot

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;4041664;
    I have a feeling he will be an early boot
    He pretty much gave it away while he was talking about not sleeping. He said the first night I got zero sleep and the second night I got??. Then he stopped, wonder if he only spent 2 nights there?

I was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan growing up and the first thing I thought was that Jimmy Johnson can't survive without his hair gel! He's a pretty tough guy other than that, though. I've never watched Survivor other than a few clips from the first season. I follow my former Cowboys of the nineties anywhere they go, though, so I'll be watching this season for at least as long as Jimmy is on.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast