+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jane Bright - Nicaragua (Espada)

Re: Jane Bright - Nicaragua (Espada)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4098508;
    I agree! I just adore her. And she's well within her right to feel about Marty the way she does. He didn't even really try with this woman. I mean, the lady is a hard worker and she started their fire without flint. That should have clued him in that she has a little more than mush for brains...lol.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about her husband. I'm sure that's going to be hard on her.
    I am Team Jane all the way! She knows how to play the game. She learned how to start a fire and she has the know how of a lot of things by being raised on a farm. She's not afraid of getting her hands dirty. Marty is just jealous of her. Anykind of praise she gets from the other tribe members drives him crazy. He has talked down to her since day one. He thought he could be her puppetmaster and when she proved him wrong he turned on her. I hope she wins the whole thing. She definitely deserves it! If nothing else I hope she outlasts Marty.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4098804;
    I am Team Jane all the way! She knows how to play the game. She learned how to start a fire and she has the know how of a lot of things by being raised on a farm. She's not afraid of getting her hands dirty. Marty is just jealous of her. Anykind of praise she gets from the other tribe members drives him crazy. He has talked down to her since day one. He thought he could be her puppetmaster and when she proved him wrong he turned on her. I hope she wins the whole thing. She definitely deserves it! If nothing else I hope she outlasts Marty.
    I don't think Marty's jealous of her at all... what's there to be jealous of? All she has that he doesn't is tribal position, but there's no way the younger folks are going to let her even get close to the Final Tribal Council. I don't really think there's that much praise from others in the tribe. To them, she's just an extra vote, so they just suck up to her as much as they need to (which at the moment, really isn't that much). And she never proved him wrong about being a puppetmaster - a tribal switch did that by sending him over to people who were uber-cohesive. She certainly hasn't done anything that's game-changing. As for Marty talking down to her - I haven't seen it. If it's there, it's honestly really easy for editors to pick anything to make it seem that way. But if there's someone who chooses not to join your alliance, isn't it inevitable that you're going to talk down to that person?

I don't like Jane. At. All. She can legitimately claim that Marty has a personal vendetta against her now, but she's definitely the one who started it. I hope Marty makes it further than she does simply because he actually friggin' does something.

FORT Newbie

Jane is awesome and my favorite of the season!!! I'm so proud of her to have made it this far - to be honest, I really wasn't expecting it!

She's funny, kind, and playing a very good social game - she's gotten everyone but Marty to like her, and in fact, his constant comments toward her are only putting him in a WORSE position - it's clear that she's going to be there for quite awhile.

And I'm sorry you can't say they're just using her for a vote - look at the way she got Chase to be in an alliance with her! And Brenda is always sticking up for her! She's in with them, and I really want her to become the oldest female ever to win.

GO JANE GO

I'm half on and half off the Jane Train...

She seems like a very nice and tough woman, and she is probably the most well-equipped for the survival aspect of the game. I appreciate her as a character, for sure.

It seems like the rest of her game is purely emotional, however, and I can't stand that. I do think she's genuinely liked by the rest of her alliance, but voting for Marty should indicate to the rest of them that Jane isn't a vote you can necessarily count on. Yeah, maybe once Marty's gone, it'll be different... the game's only going to get nastier, though. It'll go further than being snubbed at camp.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she won. She's stumbled into a potential sub-alliance with the biggest physical threat who is also on good terms with everyone.

FORT Newbie

everyone better watch out for Jane.

I love her! At this point, she's in the majority alliance post merge - and right now, she has the votes of the two jury members.

Jane was the only one who didn't vote for Alina, so she definately has hers.
    And Marty said if Jane got to the end, he would vote for her! He seems like a man to honor that too.

Go Jane !

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I just LOVE Jane! IMO, she is the smartest player out there, and one of the smartest players to ever play. She was awesome in the IC, just a bonafide mind-blow! Way to go, Jane! I hope you win soooooooo bad!

Not sure how Jane got fan favorite. Sure, she seemed pleasant and level-headed, that is until she didn't get her way. Then she put on her crypt keeper face and got all bitter, childish, and downright nasty. I'm sure this would have come out a lot sooner if things weren't going in her favor.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp;4130576;
    Not sure how Jane got fan favorite. Sure, she seemed pleasant and level-headed, that is until she didn't get her way. Then she put on her crypt keeper face and got all bitter, childish, and downright nasty. I'm sure this would have come out a lot sooner if things weren't going in her favor.
    I totally agree. I thought for sure Holly would have gotten it over Jane.

Jane was bitter, and when she was she became nasty--almost scary,

I was just looking at photos from the Westminster Dog Show on Yahoo and photo #61 has Jane grooming her shelties! It lists here name as Jane Hammett but it is definitely Jane.
    http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Westmi...5b34d6be574f28
    Last edited by annettejt; 02-15-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm watching her season again.

I still don't get how the hell she won Fan favorite. She's terrible. Maybe all her fans are bitter old hags just like she is and they could relate. Her hatred towards Marty just pissed me off. Marty happened to be one of my favorites from this season and her challenging his ability as a father the way she did was awful. Makes me sick.
    jucamer likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast