+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chase Rice - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Chase Rice - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Name: Chase Rice (24)
    Tribe: La Flor
    Current Residence: Fairview, N.C.
    Personal Claim to Fame: Winning the John Lotz Award. It is awarded to the student at the University of North Carolina that overcomes the most adverse circumstances.
    Inspiration in Life: My father. I found out after he passed away that I got more from him in 22 years than most people get in a lifetime. He was always there for me no matter what.
    Hobbies: Working on cars, riding 4-wheelers, hunting.
    Pet Peeves: Lazy people.
    3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, athletic, competetive.
    SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: JT, the man's from the South. I've gotta stick with my southern roots.
    Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm hoping people will trust me because I'm from the South and people tend to trust a southerner.

Re: Chase Rice - Nicaragua (La Flor)

Okay so maybe I have two pre-show male faves. lol

I'm fine with a southerner, as long as he's a little sharper than JT was
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4039161;
    I'm fine with a southerner, as long as he's a little sharper than JT was
    Really really not trying to start a war of words, but what exactly does "I'm fine with a southerner" mean? I took a little offense to this I must tell you. It came off sounding like, oh, one of those type of people.

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4039337;
    Really really not trying to start a war of words, but what exactly does "I'm fine with a southerner" mean? I took a little offense to this I must tell you. It came off sounding like, oh, one of those type of people.
    oh I'm sorry, just responding to his last statement on why he's likely to win "people tend to trust a southerner," in the original post. Because he ascribed the term to himself, I used it in response. Perhaps I should have quoted that to make it clearer.

To further clarify, he also compared himself to JT, hence why I commented on the comparison. JT's move last season giving Russell the idol was not exactly what I would call clever.
    _(Moo!)

Gotcha. You're right, if you would have quoted it would have put it into context way better! But I totally get what you were saying. Although, that move JT made could have been anybody...reading it makes it seem worse than when you were watching it. I'm sure it did seem like there was a black widow alliance, especially given the precence of Parvati, and Russell could have been about to be booted and ready to jump ship. It was an honest mistake.

Let's hope Chase lasts longer though!

Small head, thick neck. Like a big toe, or... well, some other piece of anatomy.

But still likeable, compared to the arrogant bunch we seem to have this season.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4039337;
    Besides, JT is cute.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4039347;
    JT's move last season giving Russell the idol was not exactly what I would call clever.
    But JT is CUTE!.

Oh my! He is one of three contestants that hail from my home state of NC. What are the odds of that? I checked out the other two who are ladies and they look nice enough. One is a medical student with one leg! But this guy is FINE. I hope he's nice too. I may have found the one I root for! LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast