+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by AznPride112;4087405;
    I've found a video on youtube that reveals the final 3 + the winner and the order of the Boot List. So far it seems right to me. Looks like Chase , Sash and Fabio are in the final 3.
    I'm not sure which video you're talking about, but if it's the same one that was linked to on Sucks, missyae has confirmed that the bootlist is incorrect.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK;4088243;
    I'm not sure which video you're talking about, but if it's the same one that was linked to on Sucks, missyae has confirmed that the bootlist is incorrect.
    This is the video

youtube.com/watch?v=EecD89uwOEk

Copy and Paste The Link.

Thanks for the link.

Has Misseyae confirmed the "winner" from that video?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Not that I know of, but probably not.

Sash is said to not win, narrowing it down to Chase and Fabio.

If Alina does go before Marty then that bootlist is wrong anyway. But, we'll see.

FORT Newbie

By the way the eliminations have happened so far. That Boot list seems to be legitimate.

Confirmed bootlist:

Click to see Spoiler:
    12.) Alina (She and Na'Onka steal food at the merge but Alina takes the heat for it and is demolished at this next TC)
    11.) Marty
    10.) Brenda (Na'Onka convinces everyone to vote Brenda out or else she'll win; Brenda's F3 plans were Na'Onka and Kelly Shinn; Na'Onka tells this to Chase and Sash and she is gone)
    9.) Na'Onka quits
    8.) Kelly Shinn quits (Only person who didn't vote Brenda out, realized she was toast)
    7.) Benry
    6.) Jane (she burns down the camp before she leaves in spite)
    5.) Dan
    4.) Holly
    3.) Sash
    2.) Chase
    1.) Jud (he goes on an immunity run and breaks down at the final tribal council and picks up the majority of the jury's votes)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4095016;
    Confirmed bootlist:

Click to see Spoiler:
    12.) Alina (She and Na'Onka steal food at the merge but Alina takes the heat for it and is demolished at this next TC)
    11.) Marty
    10.) Brenda (Na'Onka convinces everyone to vote Brenda out or else she'll win; Brenda's F3 plans were Na'Onka and Kelly Shinn; Na'Onka tells this to Chase and Sash and she is gone)
    9.) Na'Onka quits
    8.) Kelly Shinn quits (Only person who didn't vote Brenda out, realized she was toast)
    7.) Benry
    5.) Dan
    4.) Holly
    3.) Sash
    2.) Chase
    1.) Jud (he goes on an immunity run and breaks down at the final tribal council and picks up the majority of the jury's votes)

Regarding this list and the jury
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ... the quitters won't be included on the jury ... correct?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;4095319;
    Regarding this list and the jury
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ... the quitters won't be included on the jury ... correct?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Unless the rules have changed, they will be, which I think is crap. They quit, they shouldn't have a say in who gets the million, and they have a lot of nerve if they get up and cause a big scene. I was trying to think of past quitters who were on the jury-I know the guy from PI and Fairplay on FvsF quit pre-merge. Janu I think it was from season 10 quit but was on the jury.

This season has been pretty boring for me with an unlikeable or forgettable cast. I do like Fabio, so I can live with that outcome very happily. Am glad Marty's close to being gone. Something about him just bugs. I think he feels he's better at this than he is. My only regret is Na'Onka and Kelly S. didn't quit sooner. Can't stand either one of them, but if this villian act was Na'Onka's plan for airtime so she can break into some entertainment career afterwards (good luck), I wish they hadn't given it to her. I like Alina, so am sorry she's leaving at the merge. But it looks like things might get interesting, especially seeing Jane burn down the camp. Kelly S. is pathetic. At least get voted out, even if you're number's up.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well, both Na'Onka and Kelly Shinn quit at Tribal Council. Kelly S quitting at Tribal Council I think was just to spite everyone else and not give them the satisfaction of voting her out.

I don't think they'd remove quitters who quit post jury anyway or else it'd mess up the jury numbers. Although in this case it would have still left 7 jury members, but maybe they consider 7 too risky of a 3 v 3 tie.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4095016;
    Confirmed bootlist:

Click to see Spoiler:
    11.) Marty
    9.) Na'Onka quits
    7.) Benry
    5.) Dan
    4.) Holly
    3.) Sash
    2.) Chase
    Okay. Is #10 the first jury member?

For me the biggest surprise of them all is #6. I can't wait for that episode to air. It was interesting to read Jill's comments about "this person" in her exit interview. WOW.

+ Reply to Thread