+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

I haven't read the papers yet that were found in the motel but I thought this might be interesting.

Spoiler: Memos Avoid "Survivor" Shredder
    Crew member left production records behind at Nicaragua hotel

Spoiler: Memos Avoid "Survivor" Shredder | The Smoking Gun

SEPTEMBER 23--Staffers working in Nicaragua on the production of CBS’s popular “Survivor” series are reminded daily to be “especially diligent in making sure to secure any sensitive materials pertaining to our show.” Daily “call sheets” and “other printed materials,” employees are told, “need to be shredded when you are finished with them.”

Despite these warnings, a “Survivor” crew member last week left behind call sheets and other documents in a hotel room in the southern Nicaragua beach town where the show’s next season is close to wrapping (the current season, which debuted earlier this month, was also shot in Nicaragua).

The documents were discovered in a room at the Pelican Eyes resort in San Juan del Sur, quarters for many of the reality show’s production crew members. A TSG reader (Edwin) and his friends (Elliott, Ana, and GK) discovered the papers, which were left behind by a “Survivor” worker who will go unnamed.

The call sheets for this past weekend (days 34 and 35 of the 39-day shoot) do not identify the names of contestants, but “Survivor” fans will likely thrill to details of host Jeff Probst’s daily raffles, the names of challenge contests (“A Leg Up,” “Bone to Pick,” “A Numbers Game,” etc.), the apparent name of the final tribe (“Murlonia”), and the question of missing “Schmergen Balls.”

Since some of the documents are a bit difficult to read, click here to download a PDF of them (and blow the records up for a detailed spoiler analysis).

To be honest, TSG stopped watching “Survivor” after that really obnoxious guy got voted off at Tribal Council a few years back. (10 pages)
    "Survivor" Call Sheets | The Smoking Gun

Thanks, Unklescott! Call sheets are gold to spoiler hounds and people (like me) that are fascinated by production details.

Such a shame that the contestant names aren't mentioned, but we usually continually get "boot order" spoilers as filming progresses. They couldn't show the "votee"'s name on a call sheet, unless the votes aren't strictly live at the TC taping.

Also, it's a shame that all the crew names aren't mentioned. On a quick glance, maybe "crew J" is Jeff and his minions.

They were shooting day 35 of 39 last Saturday, with 5 contestants.

It is interesting to see that the contestants have transportation to the challenges and TC. That's all editted out of the show, so it appears that they walk to the various locations. I didn't think that they did; it's just cool to see proof of that on the call sheets.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4056050;
    The Final 3:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Matt, Jud, and Chase

The 2 pre-merge "young" boots:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Alina and Shannon
    How could the final 3 be spoiled so soon (your post dated 9/7), when the call sheet (from Smoking Gun for filming on 9/18) was for 5 contestants going down to 4 (1 voted off)?

I didn't go over it with a fine-toothed comb and haven't had my coffee yet, but that call sheet looks legit.

Is the boot order predetermined and this show is even less real than I thought it was?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4068236;
    How could the final 3 be spoiled so soon (your post dated 9/7), when the call sheet (from Smoking Gun for filming on 9/18) was for 5 contestants going down to 4 (1 voted off)?

I didn't go over it with a fine-toothed comb and haven't had my coffee yet, but that call sheet looks legit.

Is the boot order predetermined and this show is even less real than I thought it was?
    The call sheet is for NEXT season... #22...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4068293;
    The call sheet is for NEXT season... #22...
    Duh! Told you I hadn't had my coffee yet.

Shouldn't this call sheet and other season 22 spoilers be in their own thread (or forum)? This thread's title is "Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*". It's misleading...

Plus, I'd completely forgotten that they were again doing 2 seasons in the same location.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Do we know who's going in episode 3? Is it
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jimmy J
    's time to go?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK;4069268;
    Do we know who's going in episode 3? Is it
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jimmy J
    's time to go?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jimmy J
    and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jimmy T
    are the next two to go.

FORT Newbie

Don't miss this week when Naonka physically shoves Kelly B. to the ground and takes her idol clue away from her. Yeah, she should have been kicked out of The Game. At least Naonka does not actually find the idol, that would take brains. Enter Brenda. She finds it.

Really? Wow. Just wow.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyae;4070638;
    Don't miss this week when Naonka physically shoves Kelly B. to the ground and takes her idol clue away from her. Yeah, she should have been kicked out of The Game. At least Naonka does not actually find the idol, that would take brains. Enter Brenda. She finds it.
    What???? Why on earth wasn't she kicked out? If she physically stole the idol from KB that wouldn't be allowed, why is knocking her down and stealing the clue? I can see roughness during a competition being overlooked, but presumably this was just during regular camp life!

+ Reply to Thread