+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

"Yesterday he pissed me off to the highest point of pisstivity."
    Great to see this as a quote for the forum The BEST and only great thing NaOnka has said. I loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by AznPride112;4099009;
    I'm guessing after Jane burns down the camp. They move back to the old La For camp site ?
    It was Naonkazz and Brenda that moved all those chest too close to the fire !!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron;4108888;
    It was a necklace with a key. i'm guessing it was the immunity idol. Perhaps Brenda thought that she was going to get voted out with the immunity idol in her pocket?
    It was definately a pic of the II. She said that in her interview. She was trying to get the message to the others that she had one.

They all moved the stuff next to the fire. Jane put more wood on which caused a bigger fire. Had they just left the embers it would probably been okay. Brenda's interiview is worth reading.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Maybe thats what was what the whole "Jane burns the camp down" is all about.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

I'm really wanting to see how Jane burns down the camp.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AznPride112;4112078;
    I'm really wanting to see how Jane burns down the camp.
    She didn't. They all decided to barricade the fire and Jane put more wood on to ensure it would stay going. Anyone of them could have stopped that. So the fact that she stoked the fire kind of puts it in her court but all were present and no one saw the danger in that.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4112121;
    She didn't. They all decided to barricade the fire and Jane put more wood on to ensure it would stay going. Anyone of them could have stopped that. So the fact that she stoked the fire kind of puts it in her court but all were present and no one saw the danger in that.
    For Jane's sake, I am glad that she didn't "go off the deep end" and intentionally burn down the camp out of spite. That would have just made her look certifiable for the looney bin.

As we all know, we are only seeing the edited versions of these people, and they all have to live with the aftermath once the show airs. In real life Jane may or may not be like she is being portrayed on this show. The same can be said for the rest of the contestants.

FORT Newbie

Pffft. Nay is such a hyprocrite . She says she can't trust people yet she's the one that was trying to vote Brenda out. I seriously don't care what anyone says about Chase. He's been my favorite this season. Always have , always will.

FORT Newbie

Seriously Nay get a life. You're not the queen , Never was NEVER will be. Stop being such a stuck up bitch and maybe JUST maybe people will stop hating on you.

I'm glad Na'onka is gone but it's just so wrong for someone to quit. Just another instance of her thinking she's above the rules. I seriously have a hard time believing she's a teacher.

Purple Kelly didn't impact the game much, but I can't believe two people would quit in the same season, at the same time.

Were these two recruited for the game, or did they apply? Maybe in the future Survivor should worry less about casting good looking people on the show, and give the ones that really want to play a chance.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread