+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

FORT Regular

Re: Survivor 21: Nicaragua *SPOILERS*

My question:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If Fabio is playing up this whole dumb, just want to have fun show is an act/strategy, is his performance at TC with the crying/growth bit also an act/strategy?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravnes04;4103180;
    My question: If Fabio is playing up this whole dumb, just want to have fun show is an act/strategy, is his performance at TC with the crying/growth bit also an act/strategy?
    I wouldn't think so.. however I could be wrong.. but he has had issues with Na and it all may build up. This is hard no matter how much money you get in the end, and I dont see a breakdown as that out there. Somehting like this can change someone.. and Jud isn't the Russell or Hatch type of player.. he shows a bit more feeling in his personality.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4103135;
    Do you think that it is a misdirection because of the spoiler leaks - which you know CBS is aware of by now? I just don't think that Benry, Holly and some of the others that were shown in the preview would be that upset if Brenda was blindsided at TC, though.

Didn't only Benry, Jud and Marty write down Jane's name last night? That would be a sign that they are not part of Brenda's alliance, so I don't think that Benry would have been devastated to see Brenda gone.
    It's clearly day when that scene happens so it wouldn't be on the return from tribal council. I think it's before tribal council and that it is something like returning to find that the monkeys have trashed the camp. Or Nay has gone all Nay and trashed it.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Have the spoilers yet explained why Naonka quits? I know it has to do with the betrayal of Brenda. But Naonka doesn't seem the type to be tortured by guilt over her own behavior to the point she would bow out as an act of honor. Doesn't compute with the sort of self absorbed and defensive attitude she's displayed in the episodes so far.

I find myself fascinated watching her expressions as she talks and listening to the strangeness of her utterings. It's like when I'm not able to sleep at night and I'll flip through the cable channels and come across something like Bridezillas or Bad Girls of Miami. WTH?!! You just have to wonder, Where in the heck do they find these people?

Oh. I just found out on the Naonka thread. It seems she's hooked up with Dreamz from Survivor Fiji. Guess that's how she got found.

Read somewhere, don't remember, that they come back from the Reward Challenge and that is what we saw on the clip. So only a few of them would be back at camp. If its the camp burned down, then it was probably an accident and not intentional. Don't know if its true or not.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4103154;
    I wondered the same. I feel like it was the camp burning down that caused the reactions in the preview.
    I'm guessing it's something trivial like "chickens are gone" or Monkeys ate the chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4103937;
    It's clearly day when that scene happens so it wouldn't be on the return from tribal council. I think it's before tribal council and that it is something like returning to find that the monkeys have trashed the camp. Or Nay has gone all Nay and trashed it.
    Good point about that scene being made while there was still daylight, so they may have returned from the reward challenge to find that the monkeys had raided their camp or something along that line. Whatever it was they found at camp clearly upsets them.

I heard a rumour that seasons 23/24 have already been planned out, and season 24 is a regular all-star season with Marty, probably Brenda, and Russell Hantz.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;4105050;
    I heard a rumour that seasons 23/24 have already been planned out, and season 24 is a regular all-star season with Marty, probably Brenda, and Russell Hantz.
    Please no more Marty! He is more loathsome than Russel, IMO, because he makes me zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well, the previews for next week's episode shows that they returned to find their camp burned.

+ Reply to Thread