+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

The final two:

FORT Fogey
    Rob just made a statement that Matt and Jenna both played the game dishonestly and lied and cheated and a whole bunch of bitter garbage. Pot calling the kettle black...???

FORT Fogey

We're almost at the finish line

Originally posted by Tirlittan
    But from what little they showed there were only two smiley faces when Jenna won final immunity (Alex and Heidi). Husband just said "Jenna just pulled a Colby..."

Well, we shall see, hopefully it is Matt though (winning)
    Yes, very interesting. Why would she possibly pull the strongest player along with her? It just doesn't make any sense, but I am so glad she did.

Why did Matt throw the IC? I still don't quite get his logic.

Time for the questions!

Enjoy, everybody and thanks for the great pics, tiggerstales!

FORT Fogey
    When Heidi asked who they thought should be there and when they both said Rob, asked "Anyone else?" did it not seem like she was fishing for a compliment!?! I know she can't honestly believe that somebody would say she was the most deserving! She should have been the first one voted out!

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, Matthew is just lucky, because he's a strong player and relatively honest. That was a really stupid move to throw the immunity challenge when both the other players knew he was the strongest player. Of course, he got lucky that Jenna suddenly developed some integrity...although I suspect it was more spite than integrity...

she does honestly believe that... pretty sad too.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

JR.

Re: We're almost at the finish line

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    Why did Matt throw the IC? I still don't quite get his logic.
    He felt that either of them would take him, he threw it so he wouldn't have to vote against them.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    When Heidi asked who they thought should be there and when they both said Rob, asked "Anyone else?" did it not seem like she was fishing for a compliment!?! I know she can't honestly believe that somebody would say she was the most deserving! She should have been the first one voted out!
    She was very obviously expecting Jenna to say that Heidi deserved her spot. She appeared to be quite surprised that Jenna didn't say "yeah Heidi, you deserve to be here, not me"
    I don't know if she really felt Rob should have been there, or if she just said that since she knows she already has Heidi's vote & was trying to sway Rob to vote for her. :

I can't stand Heidi.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Re: Re: We're almost at the finish line

Originally posted by JR.
    He felt that either of them would take him, he threw it so he wouldn't have to vote against them.
    Good strategy too... except that I think Rob would have stabbed him and took Jenna.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by JR.
    I understand that, but I don't know why he believed they would take him. Jenna maybe, because she didn't want Rob to win, but I think Rob would have taken Jenna, because she is easier to beat. And it seemed like Jenna was unstable and would have fallen first, so he shouldn't have left his fate up to that. He should have learned by now not to trust Rob who has betrayed everyone and who everyone but Matthew is aware of doesn't like Matthew.

+ Reply to Thread