+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I was so upset when Jenna won because I hate to see someone who's so spoiled and selfish be rewarded for such awful behavior. She did not deserve to win. I just can't see why anyone would vote for her let alone all of them. At least Butch proved that he is not stupid! He could see right through her.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Originally posted by John
    I'm not sure why they would. They don't seem to have a single thing in common.

And fluff, I'm sorry about the "actually". It was an accident, actually.
    Actually, because you're such an all round good guy I'm going to let it go.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Finalé

Originally posted by Xantham Gum
    I

And is it me or did Rob remind anyone else of Josh from BB3?

TOTALLY!!! Thanks for making me remember.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

Originally posted by rbadler
    Didn't else find it amazing that Matt didn't completely burn his face off when he lit the boat on fire???!!!!
    Yes, and I found it really disgusting when they set the boat on fire. I kept thinking how much money they could have gotten for the treemail guy on ebay... for charity.
    What was it he sprinkled on the boat before he set the fire??? Where did they get gas or whatever that was?
    And it seemed like another example of them polluting the Amazon for no reason whatsoever. I too got sick of them cutting down endless trees and such.
    Dr. Will: My BB champion!

They had some torch fuel, if they didn't use it all. Remember the tiki torch things?

Leo
    Premium Member
    Random question: Of all the contestants who won the final immunity challenge and picked the other member of the final two, how many went on to win the whole thing? Jenna took the IC this time around, and went on to win. Colby from S2 won the IC, but failed with the jury. I don't know about the four others, though.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Leo
    Random question: Of all the contestants who won the final immunity challenge and picked the other member of the final two, how many went on to win the whole thing? Jenna took the IC this time around, and went on to win. Colby from S2 won the IC, but failed with the jury. I don't know about the four others, though.
    Let's see, I watched all the seasons except the first one, but I think I know the results of that one:

1. Pulau Tiga: Richard was brought in and won
    2. Australia: Tina was brought in and won
    3. Africa: Ethan was brought in and won
    4. Marquesas: Vecepia was brought in and won
    5. Thailand: Brian won immunity and won
    6. Amazon: Jenna won immunity and won

Originally it seemed like you needed to be brought in to win the game, but the last two seasons, the immunity winner won, so you never know. However, I still think it's strange that it has consistently switched MFMFMF, especially considering that all of the female wins were completely unexpected...

With the jury vote, I'be been wondering if Rob came to loser lodge and just bad mouthed Matt to everyone explain how he was the master mind (sorry Heidi) and how he dragged Matt's along. I'm sure Rob knew Matt threw the challegene and was pissed off.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

LOL Jenna and Matt.. Thats soo funny... Matt said at the CBS.com chat that he was seeing someone in D.C and that they really didnt get to see much of each other because they're both busy people.

hmmm... how interesting..
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

I'm positive now that there was a big campaign at loser lodge for Jenna. When Butch spoke when voteing for Matt he made such a big deal to say "You are the true winner of Survivor Amazon." He said this a couple of times i believe. He must have known how the vote was going to go.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread