+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

Exactly. I almost wonder if she saw the contrast between her popularity and his over the duration of the show and she saw him in a new light.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by cruzlvr
    BOY I am so disgusted right now - can believe she won. What is wrong with these people!!!!!! It was bad enough when Vercepia won and I said then I wasn't watching again but this time I hope I can stick to it.

Thought it was really disgusting that Jenna played the card that she needs the money more than Matt - Excuuuuuuuse me!!!

Also I am surprised that no one has made a comment yet about her spouting off about honesty and integrity - said she would bring the most deserving player to the final two with her and now has admitted she brought Matt because she thought Rob could beat her - dishonest!!! and NO integrity - true blue to the end.

Sorry folks just had to vent
    I have to vent too!!
    1. I couldn't believe it when Jenna brought out that Matt doesn't need the money. A restaurant designer is what Matt's job is said to be. Well that doesn't mean he's rich??? And it's irrelevant anyway. and a swimsuit model could make a lot of money. I thought it was really bad when Jenna brought up her MOM in the question about who her role model was... she had to remind everyone about he mom with cancer. of course it is sad but she used it to get votes. disgusting!
    2. When Butch asked if jenna lied, she said she had only lied to Deena. Well she lied to BUtCH too!!! she told butch she would take him to the final 3!!! what a liar. I wish butch had called her on it.

3. what is allt his talk from Jenna about how hard she worked in the game?? As far as I coudl see she only whined and complained. Argh. I detest jenna.

4. Why oh why did everyone get sucked into voting for her? I wonder if, having watched the show, they realized what a b***h she really was, and they regretted their votes. CHRISTY??? Jenna was especialy rude and cruel to christy. I just do not understand this. Disgusting indeed.

Dr. Will: My BB champion!

spaz? I never thought of Matt as a spaz

Ili and Leo, you're right, they could have done away with the recrap show and kept the number of episodes the same.

Stevie, I have no idea why some of the votes I thought were locked went the other way. I expected more from Deena and Christy.

Like I said before I think Alex was jealous. Rob actually got outplayed by Matt, whether or not Matt rode his coattails is beside the point. I would have thought Rob would have seen that.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by Ashleysmom
    You know why they all voted for her, right? Because they felt sorry for her mom having a brain tumor and now it shrunk. Maybe this was a ploy from the very beginning. Jenna started playing the game from the beginning. It was the feel sorry for me strategy and I guess it worked.
    Yes, i agree Ashleysmom... it was the sick Mom and the "Matt doesn't need the money" crap... she played the pity card. She disgusts me.

I really hated how Jenna & Co. referred to the rest of them as Team Crazy.

I wonder now, after Christy and Deena have seen some of the confessionals (fat pig) comment, if they wish they could have changed their vote.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Hey all-

I am not too disappointed that Jenna won. I was happy to hear her comments about how she saw herself, admitted her brattines, and intends to change. I have to say I believe her....since if I were in the same situation and saw myself like that, I know that I would do the same.

No one has mentioned Rob's comments about the fact that Matt winning the RC for the Saturn ION hurt his chances if he did indeed make the F2. I would think that did hurt him in the long run...car + $1 million? thats like the big winners on The Price is Right!

I wont stop watching Survivor! This is the first season I have really watched(watched every single minute, and actually got involved), and It really hooked me in! I do wish they took longer for the reunion special. I would have liked to hear reasoning from each jury member on why they voted they way they did.

Matt didnt seem upset at all at not winning the $1M. He did get some nice prizes, and he's an admirable kind of guy. I am sure he was happy that Princess Jenna won. As should we be. After all, it is not Reality....its "reality TV" (Emphasis on the TV!!)
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Yeah... Matt seemed to have braced himself for the loss. When he said he thought he had Butch and Christy's votes and the rest for Jenna... I though, "Oh cute, he's humble"

Little did I know.

Geez... how upsetting!

Originally posted by cali

Like I said before I think Alex was jealous. Rob actually got outplayed by Matt, whether or not Matt rode his coattails is beside the point. I would have thought Rob would have seen that.
    I agree.
    Whether or not Matt rode Rob's coattails, Rob needed him when he wanted to vote out Alex.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by shersidhe
    ok, i can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, because we usually notice all the little, insignificant details, but was i the ONLY one that saw matt and jenna all over each other at the finale?!!! i mean, they constantly were touching, holding hands and putting their hands on one another's knees. what's up with that?!
    YES!!! what was that all about? It seemed so odd . I must say that Matt looked much better than I would have expected!! I hope he & Jenna aren't an item???
    by the way, when they went in the seaplane ride, all I could think of was how bad they must smell in such close quarters and how horrible it must have been for the pilot, esp. to have Matt's stinky armit near his face. UGH!

Originally posted by Mellz
    they were all whispering to each other too....

you could do so much better then that Matt OMG!!! I hope it was the nerves. I did love his hair though.
    I WOULD SAY MATT COULD DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN JENNA!! He is a nice person!!!

+ Reply to Thread