+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

Originally posted by cake4usg
    I read in the sucks board that Jenna plans to spend the money on a new car and a trip to Italy (according to an interview she had) DAMN!!!!!!

So much for paying her mum's medical bills.

Umm, since when did a trip to Italy and a new car equal the $600,000 or so the she will get ? How do we know that her mom didn't have her medical costs covered by insurance anyway? and how does buying a car and going on a trip negate paying for said bills? That was just distastefull.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Sher, I noticed that too, wonder if they have been in touch since the show. Alex and Shawna supposedly aren't an item now.

Oh and that question by Dave had to be one of the dumbest ones I have ever heard!!! I don't blame Jenna for telling him she couldn't answer it. I would have said the same thing.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

JR.
    I don't know Hornet, other than winning ICs, what did she do really?

FORT Fogey
    SHER!! Totally, we were talking about it at my house, how we wondered if Jenna stopped looking in the mirror for a sec and saw that Matt is a pretty good looking guy w/some of his weight put back on and how they weren't doing the supportive hand hold, it went on and on during the reunion part.

How funny was that?

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by JR.
    I don't know Hornet, other than winning ICs, what did she do really?
    She lasted. And that's something 14 other people couldn't do.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Heh, I just can't avoid the gossip. With all this talk about Jenna deserving the money or not, I just didn't find the place to bring this up. I don't think it will really work out, since they are two different people in personalities and more, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is more. I do think Matt (along with the rest of the guys too, except for Ryan...the hair disturbed me) looked a lot better, he is going to be very successful with ladies and life after this.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    From an earlier interview posted, Jenna's from a very wealthy family anyway.

Frankly I don't care what she does with the money. I just hope she disappears from her 15 minutes of fame as fast as Vee and Brian did.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    (to JR)

edited because JR's post that I was "yeahthating" disappeared!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

searching for reality voyager265's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    ok, i can't believe this hasn't been mentioned yet, because we usually notice all the little, insignificant details, but was i the ONLY one that saw matt and jenna all over each other at the finale?!!! i mean, they constantly were touching, holding hands and putting their hands on one another's knees. what's up with that?!
    My daughter pointed that out also. They were extremely comfortable with all those little imtimaticies. Usually friends aren't even that affectionate. I am thinking that there has been/is a relationship there.
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach that person to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

JR.
    Originally posted by Deep Dish
    She lasted. And that's something 14 other people couldn't do.
    Matt did too, and it seems he did a lot more work while he was at it.

+ Reply to Thread