+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Finale Episode Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS

FORT Fogey
    Well Zepplin, nothing to put aside from me except the complete lack of respect I have for someone like Jenna. Jeff nailed it when he called her selfish and spoiled. I don't think she deserved to win, I just think she had a few more pals on the jury.

Remember, her boiling her underwear, whining, crying, pouting, my zeta sweatshirt.. boo hoo,, I am so pretty feel sorry for me. She is attractive, but that is never a motivator in any way for my opinion of her, it was her attitude and actions that make me think she is a joke!

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Originally posted by Led Zeppelin
    Um, it's easy for you all to sit here behind your little monitors and say who you think deserved to win, but I don't think 6 out of 7 people who ACTUALLY WERE OUT THERE AND PLAYED THE GAME are wrong. The correct player won in my opinion. Put your jealousy for her looks and age aside for God's sakes.
    Said from behind a little monitor.
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

JR.
    don't feed the trolls people

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Good advice JR.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I often think it would be great to take the jury vote after the show airs. (though I guess that wouldn't really work because then it would be too much like big brother.)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Originally posted by Mellz
    Im so completely appalled at the way this turned out... Even if Jenna did win I still think that Matt is the true winner of Survivor maybe he didnt get the Million but he got a car and he did get some money, but he will always have his experiences, the memories that will last forever. like he said on the show "Survivor has taught me alot, maybe instead of sitting home and studying Swedish for 20 hours (or whatever lol) I should go out and have more fun."

Right on to that Matt!

You will always be the true winner in life wherever it takes you!

Exactly.

And the other side of that coin (sad as it is) is that Jenna's actions were simply re-enforced. She thinks she worked when in fact she did not, so for the rest of her life, a minimal effort ((to her)) will seem that she is putting forth an extrodanary one.
    She will never learn the value of hard work, and her selfishness will live on.

FORT Fogey
    commish

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    Another thing...

Alex with his big speach about "I will vote for the person who answers the question honestly, makes no appologies, bla, bla"

I wish I had the transcript, but in one of his answers, Matt practically said verbatum what Alex said he wanted to hear.. yet he still voted for his Jenna. :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    I read in the sucks board that Jenna plans to spend the money on a new car and a trip to Italy (according to an interview she had) DAMN!!!!!!

So much for paying her mum's medical bills.

I don't hate Jenna, but I am appalled that a person like her has been vindicated, Her selfishness and awful behaviour during the game has been rewarded. DAMN!!

Fri Morning Survivorback
    Well, just goes to show you that people are unpredictable. I will give Jenna her props in that she really came a long way over those last few days. She dug in on the challenges and actually contributed to conversations intelligently. The real loser tonight was Heidi. I was disappointed to hear her questions and her reunion comments. She was not very well regarded in my opinion prior to tonight, but wow! new lows.

I'm still in shock over the votes of Deena, Christy, and ROB!

I thought Robbie let it go in the end. He didn't campaign against Matt in the F4 after Jenna had won immunity (I'm not sure it would have worked, but it felt like the right thing strategically). And Rob, JENNA?????

Anyhoos, I guess those rules of Survivor will have to be amended again!
    What do honesty, integrity, morals, or ethics have to do with a million dollars?

+ Reply to Thread