+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

thanks PWS.... I'll definitely remember that for the next time. Unfortunatley, it wont allow me to edit the post, so if a mod stumbles across it and thinks it should be in tags, i hope they throw it in there. I know the thread is titled spoilers, but Id hate to give infomration to someone who accidentally stumbles into the thread.

I'm actually REALLY looking forward to 22. Rob has grown on me quite a bit.... Cant say I feel the same about Russell, but seeing those two duke it out will be fun! That plus the RI twist is going to (hopefully) make for an exciting season!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

De nada---I remember it took me quite a while to master it myself--I was always leaving something crucial out, using the wrong slash, using parentheses instead of brackets, misspelling spoiler,you name it!

I don't think that spoiler really needed spoiling anyway....if someone comes into a thread with that name.. Now if it was just "speculation" then it would be wrong. And that spoiler doesn't give away the boot list, the winner, or anything crucial, will just make people MORE interested in seeing the next version.

Love how they are doing Redemption Island; rigging the game to keep Russell and Rob immune to the merge wasn't enough. Now let's give them a chance to "fight" to get back in the game once they are already voted out.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Don't like that twist I hated the Outcast twist during season 7, but this allows someone to automatically be in the final 3. You get voted off, that should be it.

I'm having a hard time getting into this season as it is (pretty unlikeable cast). Next season I may skip. Maybe I'll look up one of Survivor's better seasons, watch that, and let it go out on a high note for me.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll only be ok with it if someone other than them wins their spot back

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;4074803;
    Love how they are doing Redemption Island; rigging the game to keep Russell and Rob immune to the merge wasn't enough. Now let's give them a chance to "fight" to get back in the game once they are already voted out.
    Wow, I hate this idea. It just sounds like CBS is trying to figure out some way for Russell to win this time around. What a crock!!

They are giving him every opportunity, but it's still ultimately going to come down to a vote by the jury. Why would the majority of the jury vote to give someone a million dollars who they had already agreed shouldn't get it? It may keep Rob/Russell in the game longer, but it still can't buy them votes.
    _(Moo!)

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I'd have to think whoever wins the redemption island battle probably wouldn't win anyway, be it Rob, Russell, or someone else. Why would the jury want to vote for someone who was already voted out (maybe for a really good reason, and not just deemed as a threat for being too nice). I know I wouldn't.

I think, if CBS wanted Rob and Russell return to the game, it would much better to make it like "Stephanie and Bobby Jon on Survivor Guatemala", instead of make Rob and Russell immune until merge. :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

However, I would love to see Russell make it to the final, and lose again. Nothing taste better than to see Russell arrogant attitude but-almost-cry-in-every-single-reunion-he-had. Beside, he will be the first person who make it to final and lose again!!
    Sugar says "Colby so.."
    Oh Sugar honey, he JUST not INTO you

What's sad is that this is always the first thread I check in the Survivor forum. The season currently airing can't keep my attention at all.

+ Reply to Thread