+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by barbara32ca View Post
    I have read on another message board that Russell posted in the comment section of Jeff's blog this morning. Apparently there were major spoilers but the comments have been removed. Did anybody see or save them?
    Thank you. :-)
    I could cry! Surely somebody has it somewhere. If so, please post it here!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS View Post
    Speculation is that

Click to see Spoiler:
    Natalie and Matt
    are in the finals, with one of them being the winner.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Andrea and Ashley
    also make it very far and one of them is likely in the finals.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Rob
    makes it to or very near the final 4.

**Again, this is just what is speculated. With the input of some spoilers and the process of elimination by some very analytical forum posters, this is where the speculation comes from **

We probably won't have very many spoilers this season now that Russell has been caught being the spoiler of Survivor Somoa and Heroes vs Villains. But this is all I know.
    Oh my gosh, I hope that this speculation is correct. Nothing would make me happier unless I knew right now who the actual winner is for sure. I already have a favorite here, so I am hoping that my guy or gal makes it to the end.

I had to go back and check what tribe they were on, but it looks like if those 4 people make it to the Final 4, then they were able to take charge of the game and weren't just someone's puppets after all.

A lot will have to happen in order to land those 2 in the Finale. I now look forward to watching this season - there is hope.

I believe I read at TWoP that 2 contestants come back into the game from RI, one female and one male. So, Matt could still be viable if that's the case.

There was a post on Jeff's blog with a boot list order, but it got taken down. I'm not sure if anyone captured it before that.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

What are we at, 0/3 on spoilers? I kind of like this. I would have never expected Russell to go this early. I wonder if Rob isn't far behind, despite what the spoilers say.

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    What are we at, 0/3 on spoilers? I kind of like this. I would have never expected Russell to go this early. I wonder if Rob isn't far behind, despite what the spoilers say.
    I hope so. Getting tired of Rob's smug comments already.

BlackWhale's "spoilers" at Survivor Sux has been waaaaay off!

Jim Early (missyae) says he knows the boot order, but he's not saying. Anybody know if that's true? Or is he just blowing smoke?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Would love to see Russell and Rob together on Redemption Island.

Quote Originally Posted by No Life View Post
    Would love to see Russell and Rob together on Redemption Island.
    That would be the ultimate coup de gras!
    I support pet adoption!

This is kinda speculation/hopefully spoiler, but given that Russell's boot list was caught and expunged that MAYBE, just MAYBE he's revealing who it is because he was eliminated permanently next week and is a bitter Betty?

I have felt this way finding out he's been the mole in spoiling the seasons he was on, AND given how bitter he's been at the end of both seasons (though the second one he SHOULD'VE played on his hunch he lost his first go and changed his game up just slightly).

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    This is kinda speculation/hopefully spoiler, but given that Russell's boot list was caught and expunged that MAYBE, just MAYBE he's revealing who it is because he was eliminated permanently next week and is a bitter Betty?

I have felt this way finding out he's been the mole in spoiling the seasons he was on, AND given how bitter he's been at the end of both seasons (though the second one he SHOULD'VE played on his hunch he lost his first go and changed his game up just slightly).
    I have to doubt this considering how much a good sport he's been at the reunion shows.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

+ Reply to Thread