+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

Re: Survivor 22 (speculation/spoilers)

There is also another beauty queen...Ashley Underwood who I believe was Miss Maine 2009, so there is speculation that she and Carrie will know each other. Then there's Krista the Auburn () cheerleader, who looks like she could be Natalie from Samoa's sister

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Kimbo Slice, the MMA fighter, is also rumored to be part of the cast.

Krista Klump looks very familar. Could just be she looks like so many other generic reality show blondes (not a knock on her, but I'm just saying).

I really wouldn't expect Carrie to last too long. If her big mouth doesn't get her booted, her attitude probably will. She was difficult to work with and didn't fulfill her obligations as Miss CA USA, which got her title stripped, and at the pageant she wasn't exacty in the running for the congeniality award.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I think Kimbo Slice was rumored to be part of past seasons as well, so I wouldn't rely too heavily on that.

agreed on Carrie. She will show her true colors for sure, which aren't exactly good from what I've seen of her. Should be very entertaining though! I hate Russell with a passion, but I can't wait to hear his view about her if they end up on the same tribe!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4082734;
    agreed on Carrie. She will show her true colors for sure, which aren't exactly good from what I've seen of her. Should be very entertaining though! I hate Russell with a passion, but I can't wait to hear his view about her if they end up on the same tribe!
    You know his view...Longhornfan already called it...member of his dumb girl alliance!

Click to see Spoiler:
    They should call this Survivor Rob vs Russell or Survivor Redemption Island!
    Happy Labor Day!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK;4082726;
    I think Kimbo Slice was rumored to be part of past seasons as well, so I wouldn't rely too heavily on that.
    Missyae also confirmed Kimbo Slice over on Sucks yesterday. I haven't checked it today (yet), but this seems like a completely bizarre cast!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4082988;
    You know his view...Longhornfan already called it...member of his dumb girl alliance!
    maybe at first, but I think once he gets to know her he will have plenty more to say.

FORT Newbie

Regardless of where you stand on the issue I think way too much was made of her answer. She was asked her opinion and she gave it. Yes she could have danced around the issue and gave a politcally correct answer and won. She actually started to. But Perez wanted one answer and went on a smear campaign after that. But that's how PZ makes his living.

I agree that way too much was made of her answer. The reason I am not a Carrie Prejean fan is because she was all high and mighty about her beliefs then was shown to have had a sex tape. I can't stand a hypocrite.

+ Reply to Thread