+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: That fire was intentional!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Good point bdawg! Yes, I definitely hope they cover that!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey

Re: Re: Stop trying to make sense of it

Originally posted by Deep Dish
    In the words of Eminem: Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back...

why not bring something that serves no practical purpose other than a mental/emotional stimulant that you could somehow feed off of?
    Yeah, now I'm getting it, kinda like Robb (with 2 b's) bringing his skateboard. And which one of us didn't make fun of that idiot?

At least Colby's Texas flag served as a roof over their heads, and Butch's banner inspired the hell out of them, didn't it?

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by John
    I'll disagree with you, lol. If the cameraman had put out that fire, I'd have been pissed.
    But aren't they supposed to keep the forest the same way before they got there. I mean the local government should have some sort of laws to protect the forest, and if the camera crew see the fire, they should try to put it out as soon as possible because the fire is basically caused by the same group of people, and if the survivors caused the fire, anyone who came who them have the responsibility to put it out.

The fire buned the shelter & the personal belongings. It wasn't a "forest fire" in that respect. The crew let it burn the things that were built & brought by the contestants. They did not have an obligation to stop the fire at that point. Only when it was an immediate threat to the environment around camp did they have an obligation to put it out, which they apparently did (or maybe it burned itself out, but I sincerely have doubts about that).
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It's Survivor. The camera crew can't do anything about it, they don't have any interaction with the game, unless someone gets hurt. There are also a lot of them there. Some stay at camp, some are at the challenge, if that makes any sense.

:monkeybut

Also......it's a rainforest. This is just my opinion, but I don't think there would be much harm, because it's so humid and that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345