+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Piranha Report - Day 36: The Demise of the Mastermind

Re: The road gets narrower

Originally posted by CaliGirl
    No one else has made mention of this, but I noticed that while the "three boys" as Heidi put it, were out there working their asses off, Heidi and Jenna slept with Heidi's arm slung familiarly over Jenna's body. Did that strike anyone else as strange?
    Hmmm, maybe. But the two of them just always struck me as very junior-high "popular" girls who never grew up from that stage.

Heidi's "mastermind" comment, though, made me laugh my ass off -- irony at its best.

Seems like on this Survivor, any comment to the effect of one's being very secure, or a master of the game, or great strategy or whatever -- when said at Tribal Council, of all places -- is the kiss of death.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Originally posted by fluff
    To csee her cry and not get anything afterwards was a major bonus

Wonderful article as always Bill.

I liked Heidi after the first episode, I thought she had real potenetial.
    Me too, Fluff. However, I loathed her after the second episode. That's when she first distinguished between the older , fatter people and her glorious self.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey
    I liked Heidi in the beginning as well! And a point here and there, mostly when she defended Dave.

Bill, I totally agree with you on everything you've said. Matt should take Jenna to the F2, because I have a feeling even Alex wouldn't vote for her now!

Finally got around to reading this, Bill, and it's great. It's very logical, too, which is why the fact that it's wrong is so darn galling! Why oh why did Jenna win? Grrr....
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

someone is having trouble letting go....

you can hold on, buddy, just a few more days till TAR4. You can make it! Where's my brave little guy?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I was on vacation (read: away from the Internet! ) when the finale aired.

I still want to talk about Survivor! :crybaby
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12