+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heidi=Mastermind

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I'm hoping against all hope that the spoilers are wrong.

I want F2 to be Rob and Matthew. I was really happy that Matthew took Rob on his reward.
    Miss Filangi, I agree. Rob and Matthew are the most deserving of the F2 places (for totally different reasons, that's what would make it so cool).

The possibility that Jenna could walk away with a million dollars after sitting on her buttbones the whole time and expecting to be treated like a princess...

lol_its_fun
    I think she intentionally planned to leave because it's time to dye her hair again or it doesn't look good.

TH3
    FORT Newbie
    Seeing how miserable Jenna was before TC, I was glad to see she didn't get voted out. Jenna said the right thing to stay in. "I can't survive another day" seems to be Survivor-speak for keep me in. Just like "I'm control of this game" means please vote me off now. And Rob's comment to the others last night "I've screwed everyone over" means "you want me standing next to you in the final two".

TH3
    FORT Newbie
    Oh yeah... What happened to Heidi's plan of not going out without a fight. That is exaclty what she did. Did she and Jenna even try to get Butch on their side when Matt and Rob were off sharing the BBQ. That would have been a golden opportunity to show him that he was a 3rd place finish. I doubt the last Immunity challenge will be who can burn down the camp quickest. So third place is all Butch can hope for by staying with that alliance. If getting Butch on their side didn't work, they could have jumped all over Butch when he said the fire wasn't really his fault. Everyone but him thought it was. They could have played into that and got Matt and Rob worked up over the issue and hope they vote Butch out of anger.

I think Heidi said she tried to get Butch on her side in her chat yesterday.

Butch appears to be third place whatever happens.
    If Jenna doesn't win immunity then she should be out next.
    I can't see Rob and Matt taking Butch to the final two, so he'd be third.

Heidi and Jenna don't seem to realise that their being so closely and obviously alligned does not make jpoining them an attractive prospect.
    They'll stick together and if you make the final three it'll be you against the two of them.
    At least Butch thinks he has a chance with Matt, even if that isn't really the case.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The mastermind commment was hilarious
    Everyone's reaction was even funnier. Did you see Matt's face? He was like "What?" hehe

You're not the boss of me ollie's Avatar
    Mastermind=!!! How funny was that? She is really delusional if she thinks that. "I am the mastermind behind most of the strategy." And I am the inventer of the internet (Al Gore.)

Originally posted by amna
    The mastermind commment was hilarious
    Everyone's reaction was even funnier. Did you see Matt's face? He was like "What?" hehe
    That was too funny

She did tell Deena to get rid of Roger before he made the jury, that was a good move.
    "That's Numberwang!"

the looks on Matt and Rob...and Dave...priceless!

also imagine deena's "refrain from laughing' comment on her interview when heidi first said being the bring the brain in the camp...lol!

the thing is...i think jenna manipulated heidi more than she knows...her acting like...im so sick...i wanna be out here...gave reasons for the men to think (specially rob...) that she will never win any challenges so they kept her instead of heidi...im sure that whinin thing is just a strategy...for i still believe that she knows that the one who stays between her and heidi will have a great chance in F2, remember her comment in TC, she believes that matt and rob, potential IC winner,will never take each other for the F2...but will take someone whom they will beat and that is a toss between her and heidi...so she has to plan her strategy to outlast heidi without losing heidi's trust and vote..and that's whrere the "im so sick thing came out..."

I bet, if she only acted like the prom queen center of the universe she is...the men might keep heidi than her...

but she is damn witty than heidi...we have to accept it that's she's playing this game as hard as rob...her silence and observing eyes means she is thinking and playing keen ..

Dave's face was just priceless!!! I suspect him doing something quite cool at the final TC...

I am agreeing 100% with Fluff... she's dellusional!!!!!

The thing that makes me laugh the most is when people are so sure they everything figured out and then... THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!!! LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12