+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heidi's Chat

I lucked out and got in a room with tons of FORTers.

I'm supposed to be working. If Heidi gets me fired I'll kill her myself.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Oops Fluff, I posted my replay before I got your message. Thanks. I'm trying to get used to your new avator!!!

Man! I wish Wynd and I had been in a FORTier room. We got a lot of Heidi wannabees.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I really enjoyed the room we were in guys.
    Took long enough to get in there though
    "That's Numberwang!"

Really? I couldn't BELIEVE how soft the questions were. Where did they find these people that adore her? Does she have a big family or something?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Our room sucked. LOL. But luckily Feifer was there. I didnt see that you guys were in room 98 until now.

ANyway, here's my transcript... feel free to add *laughs* at the beginning and the end of every answer (was enough to type without having to type the giggles too...hah. lol)

Again, hope there arent too many typos. I cleaned up HER mis-spellings as well as my own hasty ones, so I might've missed some... lol

Heidiís Chat

Q:After seeing Christyís demise when she claimed at tribal council that she was in charge, what in the world made you make a suicidal statement about the guys being scared of you at the next tribal council?
    H: It definitely wasnít as suicidal statement. I knew that I was going to be voted off. It was one last jab at the guys but I definitely knew I was going.

Q: Seems like you went out like Deena, Alex and Christy, a little too confident. What do you think?
    H: I definitely wasnít confident. If anything I knew that I was going out.

Q: Did you have a plan going into the game, and if so, what was it?
    H: Beginning strategy was to lay low on any attributes that I might have had. Once I saw that the guys really were wowed over by the girls, I thought it would be to my advantage to use what physical assets I had.
    Obviously, in the end Rob caught on to my intelligence in the game.

Q: From your final comment at the end of the show you sounded like you had a lot of fun. Do you realize now that it is a GAME and that Rob was just playing?
    H: I realized then. I realized then it was just a game and I did have a lot of fun. I always was very aware that it was just a game and thatís why I got so far. The people that wore their emotions on their sleeve are the people that were easier to manipulate.

Q:How did you feel when you heard Rob say ďtwo girls one brain split in half divided in two leaves one half witĒ?
    H: Jenna and I had many different views about many different things, but to people in the game and the viewing audience we may have become one because we were always together, sticking up for one another, making the same moves in game, so whatever the halfwit thing is if that were true, I donít think Jenna and I would have gotten as far as we did. Obviously weíre just as intelligent as him.

Q: Were you surprised when you found out you were going and voted off before Jenna?
    H: I wasnít surprised, It was definitely the smart move I think for the guys. You need to take out your strongest player, and they were very smart in doing so.

Q:It appears you have taken over Jerryís title of ďThe one we love to hateĒ, how does that sit with you?

H: If you met me in real life I am very kind, sweet, sensitive loving person. In the game of survivor I wouldnít bring those traits with me because thereís no way I would have made it so far. So what people are commenting on as far as me being like Jerry, is that we both played the game as athletes. I think thatís what people are commenting on. Doesnít really bother me. All theyíre seeing is Heidi the athlete.

Q: What was your reaction when everyone said they wanted to see you in playboy?
    H: I canít even believe that people would say that about me. I was flattered and flabbergasted at the same time.

Q:Would you do nude photo shoot in playboy?
    H: You know honestly I feel like thank goodness theyíve never put me in that position so I donít have to make that judgment call. Iíll cross that bridge when I get there.

Q:Why didnít you leave your pack for Jenna if you were so close to her? You couldíve left a coat or something?

H: I did leave her everything. I left her everything I had, I left my jacket, my clothesÖ thatís why I wore the buff as a shirt the last day, so she could have everything.

Q:What were you thinking of stripping on TV... egads YOU ARE A TEACHER!
    H:I was thinking of one thing and one thing only: Starvation vs. food. That was it. Not for attention, not for a million dollars. Man many days out there I was wondering if I was even going to be alive the next day. So when food was offered for things I had to do, I did it. I would do it again rather than starve to death. Once again, Iíd like to add that I didnít go out there playing the game as a teacher. I would have lost horribly.

Q:Have you been suspended from your school for taking clothes off?
    H: No, not at all. There were about two people from the school board that had problems with it. Even the president of the school board supported me 100%.

Q:Is there something between you and Rob?
    H:I do not think so!! Although I admire Robís intelligence, but I admire his sense of humor. Even more and thatís really what attracts me to a guy. His sense of humor.

Q:Were you surprised to find you and Jenna are so unpopular? And did you expect to be favorites?
    H: I was surprised to find out that we were so unpopular because throughout the game I was actually very well liked by a lot of people. Iím surprised it came across that I wasnít.

Q:From how it appeared on the show, Jenna and yourself seemed to exclude Christy. Was that because of her hearing impairment or did you just feel that she had nothing in common with you two?
    H: Definitely wasnít because of her hearing impairment. If anything that made me want to be closer to her because I could learn from her. But she wanted nothing to do with me. From day one she told me that she didnít like pretty girls, I couldnít have won with her. Everything I tried to do she just didnít like me. There was no way around it. At anytime if one person could show a time when she was nice to me Iíd like to see it. Whyís it my duty to be nice to her. She wasnít nice to me, its a two way street, she wasnít willing to take that path.

Q: why did you guys think Matt was so strange, he is so admirable on TV?

H: Mattís very admirable on TV and itís not that I think heís strange, its that Matt is very intense and being such an intense player heís very mysterious. Being so mysterious its like I wonder whatís up your sleeve. Itís strange. Youíre out there in the jungle and with someone so mysterious, you start getting a little wary of them.
    But I very very much admire matt.

Q:I think the fire was a set up, because it would have spread like a regular fire. I think its all set up? Am I right?
    H: I'm sure the survivor crew didnít let it get out of control. With Alex being gone who always monitored the fire, it easily got out of control.

Q: Do you think the fire was Butchís fault?
    H: No I definitely donít think it was Butchís fault. I could easily say it was my fault for not putting the fire out before we left. It could have been anybodyís fault.

Q:How much do you think that they pay Jeff Probst for hosting and having to smell the survivors?
    H: Iím sure quite a bit because all of us stunk really bad.

Q: Do you honestly think you pulled your fair share of your work around the camp?
    H: No, I definitely donít think I pulled my fair share and that wasnít due to pure laziness, that was due to most of the time I was so weak that I couldnít even get up to walk around. I mean, it was ridiculous.

Q: Do you have any lasting effects from that spider bite?
    H: Definitely. Yeah it caused my lymph nodes to swell to the size of a golf ball and I had so much poison in my body that it started making holes so the poison could come out. Actual sores on my legs where the poison would come out. When I finally received medical attention they said if Iíd let it go even one more week that I probably wouldnít have been able to run again.

Q:Which guy would you find the most attractive sexually?
    H: Tough one! That one is so hard because personality, a really good sense of humor and a really kind heart is what I fall for time and time again. So many guys out there had that and I canít think of any one. Matt has such a good heart that it would be so easy to like him. Rob is so funny that I never stopped laughing. Alex is one of the sweetest, most athletic people Iíve ever met, which I would have so much in common with and then thereís Dave who is so full of life and adventure and honestly that its very very hard not to like him.

Q:How did the older women manifest their jealousy of you younger and cuter girls?
    H: Even when we were training for the game I was definitely getting the whole evil eye thing from many of the women. So youíve got to know that was just based on my looks because we couldnít talk. Then, once the game started there was already animosity towards me, but definitely I had no animosity towards them. Definitely not!

Q:You were on 3 different tribes during your time in the Amazon. Which of the groups did you like best & why?
    H: Definitely Jacare and thatís because I have to say in the history of survivor. It was the best crowds of people to be around. All the people that made it to Jacare we all really really enjoyed each otherís company. There wasnít a single person there that I didnít enjoy.

Q:I thought Christy was a bit of a whiner/victim. Whatís your impression of her?
    H: I feel like Christy was put in a very hard situation, harder than most of the people out there and I think the way that comes off instead of ďThis is really hard and she doesnít know how to handle itĒ I think it comes off as whiny or feelings of being left out. It portrays her in a negative light because sheís in a negative environment. Sheís just reacting to her negative environment.

Q: Would you have voted Jenna off if, for example, Rob would have told you to do so and promised you to be in the final 2 with him?
    H: No way. No way. I never wouldíve voted Jenna off no matter who asked me. If came down to a million dollars and Jenna, Iíd pick Jenna.

Q:Why did Jenna give you her immunity?
    H: Jenna wanted to make Robís life hell. Rob didnít want me there because I was the biggest threat. So, to make his life hell what do you do? You keep me there and thatís why she game me the idol. Then when we decided to vote off Christy, Jenna gave me the necklace just in case. Just in case Matt and Rob didnít follow though in voting off Christy.

Q:You seemed so resigned to the fact that you were the next boot, did you ever try to swing any of the guys over at the side?
    H: All three! Jenna and I worked on a new plan every hour of trying to get the three guys to swing over with us. However, when they made it very clear that wasnít going to happen, we just gave up. WE said we understood, our cards had been dealt to us and there we go!

Q:Among those voted off before you, was there anyone you wish you had tried to get to know better?
    H: It might be a tie between Joanna and Christy.

Q: Did you have any trouble on the last immunity challenge because of your knee?
    H: I definitely had trouble because of my knee. However I still finished second. So, I feel like that was good on my part. I gave that challenge everything I had to stay in the game.

Q:As a jury member, do you get to see anything other than the tribal councils?
    H: No nothing. If itís not at tribal council, I donít get to see it.

Q:What was your highest point on the island and your lowest point? Not counting getting voted out of course.
    H: Lowest point, wow. Not winning the coca cola challenge, because I really thought at that point that I was going to keel over and die. Highest point? Thatís a tough one. Definitely getting to see my mom.

Q:What are the things or persons that inspired you to go this far in game?
    H: I got as far as I did in the game because my family taught me to never quit. That when the going gets rough you only try and push harder. That way then you know youíve hit rock bottom, the only place you can go is up.

Q: Do you think the course of the game could have changed for the women had you not aligned with the men in voting out Jeanne?
    H: No definitely not. I see Jeanne as someone that would have easily stabbed me in the back and quite frankly, couldíve sided with the guys to vote me off.

Q:Are you still going to stick with teaching or do you have another career in mind?
    H: Before I ever knew I was picked for survivor I got accepted to get my masters in Nursing. I was accepted at a school. Then as the show went on I was also accepted to med. school so right now I'm trying to decide between the two. So I never intended to teach for more than a year anyway .... With or without the show.

Q:What actor would you get to play you in the movie of your life?
    H: Oh my... Can we think of any crazy lunatics out there? I donít know wow. That one is so hard!! Probably Cameron Diaz because sheís so spunky and bubbly and sheís just always fun. I never take myself too seriously. I do think, I'm a smart person but I donít like that to show about me. I like to be really fun and spunky and I think she does a good job of that. She knows when to turn on the personality.

Q:Who would you get to play Jenna in a movie?
    H: Oh my gosh! Sandra bullock!

Q:Who do you think was the most genuine throughout the game?
    H: Obviously Jenna was most genuine to myself. Throughout the game I would say Butch.

Q:How did the meat taste in the immunity challenge where you get to eat the chunk of meat as fast as you can?
    H: Well we didnít have to eat it as fast as we could. We had to tear it off. I'm a vegetarian so it was the worst taste Iíve ever had. But I did it and I tore off one of the biggest pieces I had. Everyone on that challenge was really proud of me for not caring and honestly I really couldnít have cared less.

Q:What was your favorite challenge on survivor?
    H: Even though it didnít start out as my favorite challenge, me getting to see my mom was the best challenge.

Q: Did you ever use your luxury jump rope?
    H: Yeah, letís seeÖ We hung up the Jabaru sign with it and at Jacare we used it for our clothesline.

Q:Who smelled the worse of the women out there?
    H: Oh god, we all smelled really bad! I donít think there was someone that took the number one vote on that one. We all smelled bad but after everyone was dehydrated you stop sweating. You stop stinking and smell just like the environment does.

Q: If you were mattís position would you have given up seeing your family to let your other tribe mate see theirs?
    H: Definitely, I wouldnít have even given it a second thought.

Q:Congrats on getting into med school. What kind of doctor do you want to be?
    H: Thank you so much first of all, and Iíll be an anesthesiologist.

Final comment:
    First of all, Iíd like to thank everyone thatís supported me. The fans Iíve had are so , so awesome. I canít tell you how much it lifts my spirits and makes my day to hear you all say nice things. Definitely, donít miss the finale! Iím just as excited as you all are to see who wins.
    Keep smiliní!
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Thanks for posting that Wyndemere... I was at work and had to leave for about 15 minutes and didn't catch all the questions.

Thanks!

Yeah, thanks Wynd. Nice transcription!

Some tough questions, some easy. I have to believe what Heidi says about the relationship between her and Christy. It does seem like Heidi at least made some effort towards Christy. I dont think the same thing could be said about Jenna......I mean, even when those 2 were trying to swing Christy last week, Jenna couldnt even bring herself to LOOk at Christy.

I am sure there will be a bunch of jeff questions at the reunion on this very topic

Thanks again Wynd!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yeah, thanks for posting Wyndemere. This was the first time I attempted to get in on a chat, however the magnifier that I use made all the text wig out, and when I turned my magnifier off, I couldn't see it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, thanks.

Wow, Heidi knew she was getting da boot. I wonder h ow much weight she lost on the show. Anybody know?

Princess
    Thanks for the transcript Wynd!

Obviously, in the end Rob caught on to my intelligence in the game.
    Wow... yeah... whatever... :rolleyes
    Q: Were you surprised when you found out you were going and voted off before Jenna?
    H: I wasnít surprised, It was definitely the smart move I think for the guys. You need to take out your strongest player, and they were very smart in doing so.
    Right...... (Matt or Rob, anyone??)
    H: No way. No way. I never wouldíve voted Jenna off no matter who asked me. If came down to a million dollars and Jenna, Iíd pick Jenna.
    Awwww... how sweet!! I bet Jenna would do just the same thing for you! (And she says she's "intelligent" and "played the game".... whatever.... :rolleyes)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast