+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Dream Season

Re: Survivor Dream Season

Mine is pretty easy - I like just about every Survivor who's played.

Basically this would be my dream season:

1. No one who has played two and definitely three times in the show.

2. No one who does back-to-back seasons - and this is for their health and safety, less strategic.

3. No one who insults the winner or even more so the host by making the world's largest ass of themselves or says that someone shouldn't win because they don't play the game like THEY play, and most of all TO CHANGE THE GAME SO THEY COULD WIN (i.e. Johnny Fairplay, Russell Hantz)

4. No one who has intentionally harmed a player or could've seriously in the physical contact challenges (good example is Thailand here, where one player grabbed the one player by the throat, and Stephanie's shoulder - that should've stopped long before the dislocation happened).

5. As much as I like them - no previous winners, and especially now, no repeat winners. Let someone else bask in the glory of winning the show. (And I'm saying this with having several favorite winners - Ethan, Yul, Earl, Sandra - at least first go).

and finally,

6. People who seriously want to play this game - i.e. bring back Michael Supkin, who was probably one of the most seriously injured players in this game, and should get a chance to play again. His injuries pretty much were what led to Kucha's downfall. (Yes, I like Colby, but reality was that had Supkin not be medievac'd, Kucha probably would've beaten Ogakor, and they'd been at the merge at an advantage, and Colby would've had to go on that streak to make it to final two even more so). Also, bring back if he wants to play the other Russell from Samoa (not Hantz), if he wishes to play. I'm not sure he'd play due to how severe his health concern was, but at least give him a chance.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 05-24-2010 at 10:46 AM.

I got the right guy. And yeah, he's not the hottest thing ever to play, but he's not THAT bad:

Who was it that Candice liked, was it Adam? Yeah, he was pretty enough, but dumb as a rock. If I'm remembering the right guy.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

I would like to see a season of the best or most well known strategists come back to play each other. This would include Richard Hatch, Rob Cesternino, Deena from Amazon, Stephen Fishbach, Cirie (yes, again!), Yul, Boston Rob, Brian Heidk, Yau-man, etc. Maybe even Russell and Parvati again as much as I'm tired of them two.

These players play hard and with a certain level of detachment. It would be great to see it play out -kind of the ultimate chess game of Survivor.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3911411;
    I got the right guy. And yeah, he's not the hottest thing ever to play, but he's not THAT bad:

Who was it that Candice liked, was it Adam? Yeah, he was pretty enough, but dumb as a rock. If I'm remembering the right guy.
    That's cool, to each their own. I think Candice is God's gift to mankind, and I imagine a lot of peeps don't agree with that either.

Don't get me wrong, I like Penner, just caught me off guard there with the eye candy comment, I'm sure he would love to have you as a fan. And yes I do believe it was Adam that Candice was shacking with on Cook Islands. Wonder if her new husband watched those episodes.

Another idea is to have 4 strong players back, take your pick, Boston Rob, Russell, Parvati, Terri (Fighter pilot), Ethan, Hatch etc., and have them as team leaders with 3 tribe members each for 4 teams total with 4 players each. And do a start with 4 tribes thing with 4 all star team leaders. Have these guys actually pick their contestants from the entire entry list. (They would have to collaborate with the producers for the months leading up to the season). That way, you would have 4 really smart players picking their teams as opposed to the producers picking a bunch of lame brains they think will make good TV.

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;3911520;
    Another idea is to have 4 strong players back, take your pick, Boston Rob, Russell, Parvati, Terri (Fighter pilot), Ethan, Hatch etc., and have them as team leaders with 3 tribe members each for 4 teams total with 4 players each. And do a start with 4 tribes thing with 4 all star team leaders. Have these guys actually pick their contestants from the entire entry list. (They would have to collaborate with the producers for the months leading up to the season). That way, you would have 4 really smart players picking their teams as opposed to the producers picking a bunch of lame brains they think will make good TV.
    Wow, that's an incredible idea! And what I really like about it is that the game's biggest doosh bagz for once wouldn't even be considered. 'Cuz if you were leading a team of four, would YOU want to put Russell Hantz of Jonny Fairplay on it? I think not.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Great idea....as long as the leaders are people who get that people of both sexes can be good teammates. I hate these guys who only team up with other "manly men", and immediately make it clear that the first person voted off when they lose is a woman. It's not enough to force them to put women on their teams, they have to value them.

Re Jonathan Penner---heck yeah, hot! Those gorgeous blue eyes for one thing, strong face, and a good body---not some Osten worked in a gym for hours body, but a good functional one that looks like a grown man's.

Re having Dr. Will on... aside from the BB connection... yes, he's appropriately sneaky enough to give these sharks a run for their money, and smart as all get out, but I'm not sure how a guy who shaves off all his body hair is going to do in the jungle for a month.... And I say that as a huge fan of his play on BB. He reminds me of Sandra....yeah, Russell, I'm not with you... vs. Yes, I'm lying to you...

Yeah you would probably make them pick 2 men and 2 women for a total of 5 for each tribe, including the tribe leader.

I agree with all of the above posts, but I have to add one male to the mix...the guy who fell in the fire and burned himself REALLY bad....he was good up to that point...didn't he catch the pig then wipe the blood on his face? And Ozzy...I know he's already been on a few times, but I can't get enough of that guy!

That would be a wicked idea! I'd be glued to that season!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast