+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Interview with Sandra, Parvati, and Russell - "I wasn't afraid of him!"

Survivor: Interview with Sandra, Parvati, and Russell - "I wasn't afraid of him!"

And here's your final three Survivors: winner Sandra, Parvati, and Russell, the last three Villains standing. Read on in this somewhat contentious mess of an interview - three at a time is just too much! - about what each one thought of the finale. I'm sure none of it will surprise you.

First question is for Russell: what do you think of Jeffís statement that your strategy is flawed, that it gets you to the finals but never a win?

Russell: My strategy is just to play the way I want, you know? I donít care. Jeff, he can play his game, he needs to go out there and play his way. When it comes down to the final vote, Iím not gonna say what Jerri wants me to say, and what Rupert wants me to say. Iím gonna say what I want to say. Thatís why the fans love me, because I do what I want to do. I donít do what people want me to do. And I donít care. I donít care what Jeff says, because Iíll play it the same way every time.

So, you technically go in knowing youíre not going to win?

Russell: If I donít play the way I play, guess what? I wonít be sitting with you right now, because I wonít be in the final three. So we wouldnít be having this conversation.

How would things have been different if Sandra burned your hat earlier in the game?

Russell: Yeah, if she would have done that, it probably would have been a good strategic move. Because Iíd have been looking for my hat, it was aggravating me, and it would have been a good strategic play. But she didnít see it like that, she just burned it because she wanted to be vindictive.

Sandra, you seemed to be one of the few brave enough to talk back to Russell. Was that because of your hidden immunity idol or something else?

Sandra: No, I just tell him how it is, I wasnít scared of him. Even if I wouldnít have had the idol.

You werenít afraid of Russell at all?

Sandra: I wasnít afraid of him! I wasnít going nowhere, donít forget - he keeps telling me every day how my game shouldnít be respected, I donít know how to play, nobody will vote for me. So I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Fair enough. How did your strategy change after you talked to Rupert and the Heroes didnít believe you?

Sandra: Well I actually tried to save Rupert on day 36, and I wanted to offer him my idol but Russell was coming up, and then he turned around and told Russell I still wanted to get rid of him, which was what we were talking about. And then I debated still giving him my idol but I didnít want to pull a Eric move and send myself home, because Rupert still wanted to take Russell to the end because Russell was a goat. So why would I give up my idol and still go home, so I said ďYou know what? Iíll save it for myself.Ē And thatís why I got Rupertís vote because he knows that I wanted to give him my idol and he screwed it up for himself.

Good move! Parvati, how sure were you that you were going to win?

Parvati: I wasnít sure at all! I mean, going into that final tribal council it was very clear how the jury felt about me and Russell versus how they felt about Sandra. I didnít exactly get glowing reviews, and Russell got scathing reviews. Sandra was like Godís gift to creation during that tribal, so I figured she was definitely getting the vote.

Wasnít that the whole reason you brought Russell with you?

Parvati: I didnít bring Russell with me. I didnít win that final tribal challenge! Russell picked me to go with him in that final challenge.

Speaking of challenges, how proud are you of how well you did?

Parvati: Iím real proud of myself, I thought I did really good. I stuck through those things even though I honestly didnít realize how important it was for me to win them. I think I just realized itís mind over matter, no matter what. You just set your mind to something, and.... thatís the way I am, if I focus and put my mind to something, the more determined I am, Iím just gonna get it done.

Russell, did you know you had lost Samoa when you played Heroes vs Villains?

Russell: Yeah. I knew I lost. I mean, you know because you can read what they tell you and how things are going. Just like I knew I lost Heroes and Villains. You know by the way they talk to you. Itís not hard. If you can get people, read people, itís really common sense to know that you did not win.

Was it a disadvantage for you to not know the reaction from Samoa when you played this season?

Russell: Yes. I figured it went both ways, because I went straight from one season to the next, so I was weak. I lost fifty pounds, I was sick, I was tired, I didnít know anybody. As far as I know, they was all talking to each other on the phone before they got there! They all know each other, they all party with each other, or whatever. I donít know. And guess what, Iím a Villain, so, by being a Villain, it puts me on another spot. Like, okay, we donít know this guy and heís a Villain? He has to be a Villain for a reason. So it can go both ways, advantages and disadvantages.

Would you admit you made a mistake in miscalculating the jury?

Russell: You see, she (Sandra) beat Parvati too. She beat Russell and Parvati. And if you tell me that Sandra is better than either of us, that is crazy. They just voted for the person they least hated.

Why did Sandra win?

Russell: I just said, they voted for the person they least hated. And that would be Sandra. Sandra had no physical game, she had no social game, she had no strategic game. Her strategic game was to get rid of me! She said it. That was her speech at the final tribal. ďHey, I did this, I told yíall about Russell, I told yíall this and that.Ē Well, it never worked!

So you got beat by somebody that had no game?

Russell: Nah, I got beat by a bitter jury. And I donít know if you can calculate, but Iím not only saying that Iím the best the last two seasons, the fans are saying. It wasnít Fan Favorite, it was something called Player of the Game. Can you understand that?

Yes, But you have never won a game, how can you be a good player?

Russell: You ever heard of a guy named LeBron James? Ever heard of him? Heís an MVP, he never won a championship in his life, and guess what? They consider him to be the best player to play basketball. So you donít have to win the championship to be considered the best, my friend.

Okay. Sandra, why wouldnít the Heroes listen to you?

Sandra: It would have been a different story. And let me tell you about Russell, heís been saying all morning long about how five million people got it right and voted for him. I told him, I donít know where youíre getting five million from, Parvati could have easily gotten ten thousand, Rupert could have got ten thousand, Jerri could have got ten thousand, I could have got ten thousand, and he could have got ten thousand and won. I want to know where these five million people are that love Russell so much.

And as far as my game is concerned, Iíve taken bits and pieces of every season of Survivor and I have a doís and doníts. Okay? And Russell thinks because he saw Micronesia on DVD and wanted to play Samoa, that heís an expert. And now, I just heard him say that he knew when he left Samoa that he had lost, thatís the first time Iíve heard him say that. Because other than that, he assumed he won and he went out there and played the same game the second time. And if youíre a strategic player, because from my living room I knew when he did Samoa that he had lost, listening to that jury. How do you go back ten days later and play the same stupid game? Thatís not strategy. I feel like I keep on having to defend my title - and yes, I am the queen.

Are you the best?

Sandra: I am the best! And I have two titles, and I have two checks. And if thatís not the best, I donít know what is. It definitely ainít Russell.

Do you guys get along in real life?

Sandra: Oh, yeah, like peas in a pod. [giggling in background]

Why did you target Russell early in the game?

Sandra: Because he was a fishy character, he smelled like fish [laughs], I just couldnít stand him and he was a bully and I went after him. And these people, itís their fault. Itís their fault that they didnít listen to me and thatís why I burned his hat. And I have no regrets about the game, none whatsoever. Itís not my fault. And then even (with) the bitter jury, the best players won. So he says just because I won that itís flawed because Iím weak at the challenges? Everybody knows Iím weak at the challenges, thatís not a freaking secret. I donít hide that from anybody.

And thatís exactly why Colby went to the end. Jeff said yesterday that he had won the most male immunities - in All Stars he was a threat, they got him out. This time around, he made it to the end because he was weak. When we merged, they said JTís strong. Candice and Amanda are strong. Rupert, even with his broken toe, is strong. And then comes Colby. So you know what? Colby being weak got Colby all the way to the end when it came time for the last Hero. So you know what, being weak is actually a strategy and it works well. And I love it.

Well congratulations.

Sandra: Thank you very much! Do you want to talk to Parvati now? Yeah, Ďcause you know what? She is actually a great player, and Russell needs to thank her, Jerri, and Danielle for keeping him in the game because those girls saved his butt.

Why did you save his butt, Parvati?

Parvati: Because he was my only line of defense. Everyone else was trying to get me voted out. I knew every single Hero was trying to vote me out, they tried to vote me out before I even got to the merge, before I was even playing with them. If Russell would have been the one voted out, I would have been the next to go.

Would it have been better if Jerri was there instead of Sandra at the end?

Parvati: Jerri would have won. I would have had a better shot against Jerri, but I think that it was a bitter jury, for me, because the people that didnít want to see me at the end anyways, they didnít want me to win. They didnít want me there. Amanda and Candice, specifically, Iíve played with them before and I think they were upset for being beaten by me twice and they just didnít want to give me a million dollars. Again.

Sandra, is your favorite past moment now burning Russellís hat?

Sandra: Ah, so many favorites! I like a lot of my sayings, and you know, like spying on Russell and saying ďHeís an ass.Ē You know, stuff like that. I have a bunch of them and a lot of my one-liners that are so funny, that people love. I have a lot of favorite moments, I canít pick one.

Russell, do you think you repeated mistakes from Samoa?

Russell: I donít know. What mistakes are you talking about, which ones?

Like, you took Natalie to the finals and she won...

Russell: Jerri was that Natalie. Thatís what I was thinking. But the thing is, whoís to say if I donít play aggressive like I play, Iím to going to make it to the finals. Iím not going to be here talking to yíall. So you know, I have to play that way, unless I want to ride somebodyís coattails and get behind somebody and let them...I just have to be in control of the game. So we donít know. It would be very likely that Iím not even talking to yíall in the finals if I donít play the way I play.

How frustrating is it for you that the jury makes the game so personal and social?

Russell: Thatís not my fault, you know. Itís just part of it. It takes a strong person to get stabbed in the back and turn around and vote for that person that stabbed you in the back. Thereís not many people like that. But I did what I did, and Iím glad itís the way I played. The fans love me, they vote for me. I donít care how many votes it was, guess what - Iím the one who won the Player of the Game.

Parvati, what made you know on day one that Russell was the one to align with?

Parvati: Because nobody else was talking to me. Like, when I say that Russell was the only one I could have aligned with, Iím not messing with you guys! [laughs] I donít know how many times I have to say it, because noone was talking to me, I was pointed out as the biggest threat from the first day - Coach wanted me out, Randy wanted me out. They wanted to keep Randy and Courtney, who was terrible in challenges, over me! So I was like, okay, this is just ridiculous. Clearly there was a vendetta going on. And Russell was the only one who had my back, him and Danielle. So that was my only option.

Sandra, in the final tribal council, did you ever bring up that you were the one who convinced Russell to get rid of Coach? That was a good move.

Sandra: No. I had several moves along the way that I think were good moves that kept me...well, not kept me in the game because the only time I was in danger was the time it was between me and Courtney. Other than that, I wasnít scared. I can read people and I kind of see whatís going on, and then I played my idol when I knew that Rupert and Colby were coming after me. I kind of wanted to save it but I didnít want to look ridiculous having an idol and then going home, so I played it just in case. But I had a ton of big moves, I think. Just everything wasnít shown on TV.

How do you think the idols affected your strategy this time, versus Pearl islands?

Sandra: Well I had never played with an idol before, if I would have found one I would have done the same thing I did when I found my hidden immunity idol, I didnít tell nobody anything. Thatís not something you share, I donít understand how some people...well, everyone plays their own game. And Iíve learned from different Survivors over the years that when you have an idol, you keep that joker quiet. That is not the community idol. So, we all play different games.

Parvati, how did having Danielle in the game change it for you?

Parvati: It was a big change for me. Not only was it strategically not a good thing for me, like in the end as far as jury votes and stuff, but I was sad because she was my girl. I kind of lost my playmate. But, who knows. Those people just didnít want a winner to win again, and I think the only reason that a winner did win again was because she was up against a person that everybody disliked so much, that (they) were so outplayed by and felt stupid, basically. And another winner, you know.

Why do you think they didnít give you much credit for having your back against the wall for most of the game?

Parvati: I think I know why it is, I think itís just human emotion leading them to vote the way they voted. It wasnít like they stepped back and said ďOkay, letís see who played this game in every aspect of the game,Ē because if they had done that, Amandaís game is like mine. She plays to win in every part of the game. If she would have voted based on the game she respected the most, she would have voted for me. But she voted based on her emotions and the way that she felt about me as a person. So thatís why I think I lost a few votes, because of some resentment, some jealousy, and then also some of the backlash from being aligned with Russell.

For Russell - do you think the jury even gave you a chance, or do you feel like you had lost before you even went in there?

Russell: Yep. When they started asking me the questions, I was about to start telling them I donít want to talk no more, go sit down, Iím done. You know, the thing is, I was playing like that two times in a row, as rough as I play, and it is not right, you shouldnít have to do that. They should never do that, put somebody back to back like that, because I was kind of beat mentally at that last tribal council. I didnít want to deal with it no more. Itís like, okay - once I figured out none of them was going to vote for me, I was like whatever, yíall go home, you ainít gonna vote for me, Iím going to get to the finals. I got here, I did what I wanted to do, alright. Whatever.

Now that youíve had some time to rest, what do you think of that idea brought up last night: Russell versus Rob?

Russell: No, why would I want to play him? He didnít even make the jury twice. He came in second once, then heís trying to tell me how to play the game, and he didnít even make the jury twice? Why would I want to play against him? I would tell them no. Iíve already knocked him out, I donít want to have to fight him again.

Would you come back to Survivor at all?

Russell: I donít know. Itís a possibility but I would have to really, seriously think about it. Because thereís one guy Iíd like to play against that I didnít get to play.

Richard Hatch.

Russell: Yes.

Sandra, does this win feel different, because you beat the All Stars?

Sandra: The first one was the best! Because it was brand new to me, the people out there, they really become your friends, you really want to get to know them and you do things together. You enjoy the island and you go off to do things together, you have fun at it. Like Parvati said (about this season), at minute number one, it was already chaos. Nobody cared about water, nobody cared about food, nobody cared about making shelter. Itís all about having numbers. Randy came up to me on minute number one and was like ďWe decided Parvati goes first because sheís already won,Ē and Iím looking at him like, guy, are you crazy? How do you tell me something like that, you must have not seen my season.

Two, because sheís a winner, now I gotta make sure Parvati stays in the game because once sheís gone, if thatís the excuse, theyíre coming after me. So thereís a lot of things that you guys donít see, a lot of moves that get made, you know?

How meaningful was it to have your husband in the audience last night, home from Afghanistan?

Sandra: I was happy, and I hate that he had to go home in two weeks, I really hate it.

What do you plan on doing with your winnings?

Sandra: Iím going to take a trip to Germany, and I donít know what else to do because all my other stuff is paid for!

*Thanks to Mariner and hepcat for participating in the interviews this season!

Re: Survivor: Interview with Sandra, Parvati, and Russell - "I wasn't afraid of him!"

Great interviews. Bitter losers, not bitter jury.

Re: Survivor: Interview with Sandra, Parvati, and Russell - "I wasn't afraid of him!"

Not true, both AS juries were the bitterest. Rob should have won AS1 hands down, & either Parv or Russell(mostly Russell since Parv made it to the merge because of his HII move,etc) should have won AS2. Both of those juries picked the person who outplayed them the least, in the case of AS2 the person who really didn't outplay them at all.

This is a good interview - Parvati is indeed bitter, but respectful enough to not badmouth Sandra's gameplay because she accepted that it worked for Sandra.

Russell... Oh my gosh, I've got to do a few reality checks here:

This first one has no quote needed - he says "player of the game" is what he won. NO, it's (per the ad) FAVORITE player of the SEASON, meaning he's fans favorite for whatever reason, not necessarily his game play.

With Jerri in her Australia season - he's a love to hate him type too.

They should never do that, put somebody back to back like that, because I was kind of beat mentally at that last tribal council. I didn’t want to deal with it no more. It’s like, okay - once I figured out none of them was going to vote for me, I was like whatever, y’all go home, you ain’t gonna vote for me, I’m going to get to the finals. I got here, I did what I wanted to do, alright. Whatever.
    Amanda and James went straight from China to "F vs. Fave" and Rupert I believe went from "Pearl Islands" to "All-Stars." James went pretty far despite having to be medically evac'd, Amanda made it just like him to final three (actually two) and Rupert went to final four - going up I believe two spaces.

Oh, and Amanda lost by a vote of 5-4 to Parvati, a hell of a lot closer than Russell losing 6-3-0 against Sandra, Parvati and him. Meaning - in a "two back to back seasons" there were TWO players who did just as well or better, so he needs to shove it here.

Russell: My strategy is just to play the way I want, you know? I don’t care. Jeff, he can play his game, he needs to go out there and play his way. When it comes down to the final vote, I’m not gonna say what Jerri wants me to say, and what Rupert wants me to say. I’m gonna say what I want to say. That’s why the fans love me, because I do what I want to do. I don’t do what people want me to do. And I don’t care. I don’t care what Jeff says, because I’ll play it the same way every time.
    Jeff has been out there every season and has seen all sorts of game plays, including one that would be worse than Sandra's gameplay could be seen - Vecepia truly played a coattail/UTR game that was rewarded by an overly bitter - and truly bitter - jury. (I SO wish Rob had made it to jury that season - he was voted out before the final seven for the jury and two finalists. He'd voted for Neleh to win because she had game).

Jeff will tell it like it is on game play - even with his "buddy" Colby he called him out for being useless at challenges this season. Apparently too he's also the one who's told CBS he doesn't want Fairplay back.

Russell: If I don’t play the way I play, guess what? I won’t be sitting with you right now, because I won’t be in the final three. So we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
    Honestly... why are you playing if you know you cannot win? I think that's what bugs us more.

Your first season you were endearing and entertaining, this season you have shown what an arrogant and naive jerk you are.

I am hoping your antics in the interviews and the audience's reaction to you in the reunion show will prove to CBS you'd be a bane for a next All-Star (bane means damaging if you didn't know Russell) and won't ask you back.

Would you come back to Survivor at all?

Russell: I don’t know. It’s a possibility but I would have to really, seriously think about it. Because there’s one guy I’d like to play against that I didn’t get to play.

Richard Hatch.

Russell: Yes.
    And Richard Hatch would win against you because he too knows how to play the game...

... just not know that you must pay the taxes on your winnings and even if said company says they'll pay for them, that they won't pay for post show appearances.

And, I don't know if CBS wants to have to worry about any potential red tape with him coming back and trying to make claims again that he doesn't have to pay taxes and the like.

Russell: Yep. When they started asking me the questions, I was about to start telling them I don’t want to talk no more, go sit down, I’m done. You know, the thing is, I was playing like that two times in a row, as rough as I play, and it is not right, you shouldn’t have to do that. They should never do that, put somebody back to back like that, because I was kind of beat mentally at that last tribal council. I didn’t want to deal with it no more. It’s like, okay - once I figured out none of them was going to vote for me, I was like whatever, y’all go home, you ain’t gonna vote for me, I’m going to get to the finals. I got here, I did what I wanted to do, alright. Whatever.
    I wonder how Jerri would feel reading this, given that she lost the necklace and her chance at final three to you? (Probably shows in her responses about him... If she had won I'd been happy with ANY of the three winning).

Seriously, this is worse than Osten's reason to quit IMHO. This is an attitude that I feel is a loser's attitude outside of the game, and a GOOD reason for not having him back.

Now that you’ve had some time to rest, what do you think of that idea brought up last night: Russell versus Rob?

Russell: No, why would I want to play him? He didn’t even make the jury twice. He came in second once, then he’s trying to tell me how to play the game, and he didn’t even make the jury twice? Why would I want to play against him? I would tell them no. I’ve already knocked him out, I don’t want to have to fight him again.
    Had they done a final three in Marquesas, he'd been on the jury - he was 10th that season.

And, I don't know about others, but I'd much rather be voted out as a threat to my advancing in the game than be taken to the final three as a sure-in someone to win against.

Russell is a goat, Rob's being voted out has been respect time and time again.

Russell: That’s not my fault, you know. It’s just part of it. It takes a strong person to get stabbed in the back and turn around and vote for that person that stabbed you in the back. There’s not many people like that. But I did what I did, and I’m glad it’s the way I played. The fans love me, they vote for me. I don’t care how many votes it was, guess what - I’m the one who won the Player of the Game.
    It also takes a lot of guts to stab someone in the back then stab them in the heart as well and expect them to vote for you. That's his flaw - he doesn't do it once, but twice by not admitting luck as well as some of his "non-threatening" posturing helped him advance.

Seriously - I will not watch if he is on another season. I'll take any of the three-peats coming back for a fourth over him (and mind you, I like some of them but I don't want them to go for a fourth because long term this could harm them).

(BTW to those who don't think Sandra played the game at all - she did, but you have to be much more attuned to the finer details of "Survivor" playing. In a way, she's a brasher Tina from "Australia.")

Actually, it was called Player of the Season jadewarlock.

Anyway, Russell's a great Survivor player. Would love to see him back again.

Loved reading this interview, thanks wayward.

I think Sandra's specific way of game play worked great for her (obviously!) and cannot be described as merely riding coattails. The fact that she tried to flip sides not once, but twice, and somehow managed to not become the Villians' target is very impressive. She is so good at reading people, that she was able to feel out the situation with Rupert and the heroes and jump ship when she saw that they weren't coming around. Candace, a much less skilled player, was the cause of her own undoing when she flipped sides. Both sides could see her wavering and unsure of herself and she lost trust all around.
    Sandra has a way of being stealthy and sneaky while simultaneously seeming like an open book by speaking her mind. Who else could tell Russell "I'm against you" and "get out of my face" and not incur his wrath? Why did he let her stick around when she was chomping at the bit to knife him in the back at her first opportunity? She knows how to read people and to say/do what is necessary to deflect attention off herself. And while she is an emotional, fiery person, she doesn't let her emotion control her strategic plays.

Nice of Sandra to acknowledge Parvati's game play as well. I've never been a Parv fan, but she earned my respect big time this season. She was equally deserving of the win, but for a different style of game altogether. And while I agree that Russell made the last 2 seasons of Survivor very interesting, I hope to never see his weasel face ever again.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3907541;
    Actually, it was called Player of the Season jadewarlock.

Anyway, Russell's a great Survivor player. Would love to see him back again.
    From the commercial - vote for your favorite player of the season, which has a whole lot more connotations than what he implies.

And my original post - direct quote (bold mine):

This first one has no quote needed - he says "player of the game" is what he won. NO, it's (per the ad) FAVORITE player of the SEASON, meaning he's fans favorite for whatever reason, not necessarily his game play.
    He implies game - that we respect his game play more than Sandra's, but he cannot know that for sure, so he needs to put it in it's true context: He was people's favorite (for whatever reason), player of the season, not that we think he should've won.

Most of us would vote for him for just being entertaining - in how to play "Survivor" and lose miserably. I didn't nor would I have voted for him this season. My vote would've been Parvati out of the three (as I felt Sandra would win the million based on how this jury was leaning), and for a whole season, actually someone like Rob, Jerri or even Coach because they were entertaining and actually have shown us how much they've grown and matured since their previous season.

(I know you're thinking - Coach growing up?... IMHO he has if he is self aware enough that he knows he is a caricature on the show and doesn't mind playing it. And anyone who can quote a line from "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" with a straight face "The penative man will pass" - and try to link it to King Arthur instead of the Crusades, earns my vote.)

If they went by actual true playing of this game in the whole three aspects - Parvati would've won. As much as I think Sandra was deserving, she was lucky in that Parvati was seen in the same light as Russell and she lost votes that way.

Russell did weak in all three - he did play well, but he didn't Outplay everyone as Parvati and Sandra had plays that trumped him (in that he didn't have total control over either):

He didn't outwit because he didn't use his wits wisely and realize Sandra would've won over him, and Parvati would've won over him in a final two.

He also didn't outwit because using your wits means you realize that people are going to be bitter for you backstabbing them - and trust me all three did, so you're going to have to play the humble game. Outwit is indeed partially social if not slyness - which again all three had in their own ways.

And he sure as hell hasn't OUTLASTED anyone - he's been beaten by one person his first season and two his second.

He didn't even win the player of the season by a landslide - the difference between him and Rupert was 2,000 votes, and given our country has 363 million people, if everyone voted (and they didn't - I was one of them) that doesn't amount to much. Even with all the sprint customers voting (probably - and I'm sure I'm off - say a 5 million or so...) that doesn't amount to much.

He is a poor Survivor player, he is a good entertainer. And as long as he plays in this way, he'll be that way. He will also show people how to be a goat or for those who truly do understand the aspects of the game - including the nuiances he finds annoying - how to take that goat to the end of the game to guarantee yourself a million dollars.

And it sounds like he will remain the entertainer, and if CBS is NOT careful, he will be the reason the show starts to tank. He and the three-peaters are a very good reason why All-Stars is not a good idea long term.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 05-18-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Well in Canada they called it Player of the Season.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum;3908165;
    Well in Canada they called it Player of the Season.
    Same thing here.... just added favorite in front for the ad.

And - honestly, at least in Samoa, he was my favorite player because he was entertaining to a point. However, he totally let his ego get the best of him toward then end of that season and the next of Samoa.

He's definitely not in his words "player of the game" which implies he's the best player of "Survivor." He's lost both his seasons, and unlike Amanda who did nearly beat Parvati when she went from "China" to "All-Stars," he has lost big both times.

So... he may be the "player of the season" for whatever reason people vote for him, but he certainly doesn't have the player of the game down yet.

FORT Newbie

Bitter much Parvatti? At least Russell the troll has the excuse he never sat on a jury so he doesn't know first hand the blatantly obvious that each person chooses the criteria of how they vote. What's her excuse? She sat on a jury herself and decided by her own criteria who she would vote for. She is serious competition in with russell in the bitter loser department

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast