+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Interview with Jerri and Colby - "It was just out of control this season!"

Re: Survivor: Interview with Jerri and Colby - "It was just out of control this seaso

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3907450;
    Maybe it was because the season wasn't done airing when she was interviewed

Perhaps that's why it also seemed as if Danielle were exaggerating when she went back to camp and told the story. Maybe she wasn't stretching the truth and there really was a wrestling match.
    Probably this is the case, but I'm not sure. I do think though that it's obvious that Colby was painted in a light that was not accurate, and Probst knows it, I think it only fair that he got that right to clear his name.

It is interesting though that Amanda could've easily been the first Survivor ejected from the game if she kept that up. They cannot assault a fellow contestant.

Of course, given that Stephanie got a dislocated shoulder from villains playing rough in the first game, I don't know how much water that'd held - even if physical contact was allowed in that game.

Re: Survivor: Interview with Jerri and Colby - "It was just out of control this seaso

First both Amanda and Danielle should had been kicked out or first what I thought. As you can't make physical altercations/contact outside of the game. But Colby did redeem himself. As what they you didn't see on tv, the players actually lived through it. You had to be there.

Also Jerri has changed, despised her on Australia, liked her a bit on All-Stars despite walking out on the reunion, and love her now on Heroes Vs Villians. She also has redeemed herself a lot.
    Merry Christmas!

By the way, the first several questions were for Jerri because Colby arrived a little late to the interview.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3906804;
    This is a great interview. Colby's discussion of the Amanda/Danielle idol fight explains a lot.

But how in the world was there enough on tape to convince Probst of the truth, but not enough to put on air? Pffffft.

They made the editing decision to screw Colby over to fit the story they wanted to tell. And to protect the stuff they didn't want to tell. It explains Amanda's "things I'm not allowed to talk about" comments.

That's what "reality" TV is all about.
    Nothing new there. they have been editing to give favorable or unfavorable impressions of contestants (and hiding things) for 19 seasons. That is why fan or Survivor favorite vote ins are meaningless as well as the idea of America getting a vote in final TC. They can edit a box of hair to look good enough to win fan favorite or most hated. They can edit a box of hair to look like its deserving of winning the title of Sole Survivor.

We see 1 hour of everything that goes on over a 3 day period amongst a group of many people. Fan favorites and villians are crafted in the editing room.

So when Amanda came around the bed and took it away from her, she had reached underneath Danielle and grabbed it and started fighting with her to pull it away from her. Well, Danielle threw a fit, and then threatened production that she was gonna sue CBS and Survivor and everybody else because it was assault, and I mean it got really ugly, really bad. So I told Amanda look, as much as Iíd like to have that clue, as much as Iíd like Danielle to read it to us, she doesnít have to. Itís her clue. She found it, and itís in her possession. It wasnít on the floor like they showed it to be on TV.

The breakdown at Tribal wasn't her first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12