+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: 5/8 Show discussion thread **Spoilers**

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar

Although I would have been so much happier if Jenna would have gone first.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie
    If I were any of the guys I would want to keep Jenna around even if she says she is dying), she poses little threat in a physical challenge and they would probably have more chance against her in F2 than each other. It appears that Butch hasn't offended anyone, Matt is respected and Rob has played the game well and the jury may recognise this as deserving, if, of course they are harbouring no ill will about being shafted.

Just my 2 cents

GirlFromOZ

pharangitis is an actual ailment- I have had that - it sucks ( there probably another reply to the pharangitis
    thing sorry for the duplication.
    Carey

Pharyngitis is defined as inflammation of the mucous membranes and submucosal structures of the pharynx. There are many agents which cause pharyngitis. The most common agents involved in bacterial pharyngitis are Group A and Group C -Hemolytic Streptococcus. Common signs and symptoms include sore throat, fever, headache, and nausea and vomiting.
    http://www.knowdeep.org/pharyngitis/

yes, but out of all the illnesses in all the world, why did she have to say pharangitis? i mean, it's not like she's been to the doctor. normal people say things like, "i like i have a cold."

2 words: Drama Queen.

Suck it up Jenna!

I also loved the fact that everyone thought Heidi was nuts when she was going on about how the guys are scared of her and shes in control or whatever, how stupid can you be! thats why shes on her way to the loser lodge.
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

FORT Fogey
    ding dong the heidi witch is dead, la la lala la... could that have been better if it had been written or scripted!

Felgercarb counter Homertojeebus's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    yes, but out of all the illnesses in all the world, why did she have to say pharangitis? i mean, it's not like she's been to the doctor. normal people say things like, "i like i have a cold."
    Actually, Jenna diagnosed herself with "PhLaryngitis", a condition involving tonsils, her "larinex" and her "Pharinex". If only Melissa M. from Joe Millionaire were there to help, you know, as a "mercenary".

FORT Fogey
    Yes you know Dave was thinking,"Don't they ever learn?" because week in and week out people get cocky and then get the boot. I'd have never thought that Rob would've voted against Heidi a few days ago, he was in love her or something.

But oh my God, I was rolling when she talked about being a mastermind. She's gone crazy too, she's sooooo incredibly dillusional. Although I do like her more than Jenna, and I really hope that she's the next one to go. Should be.

Tribal coucil was great! And now I hope that Matt takes this whole thing!

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I think Heidi was being sarcastic when she made that absurd comment because obviously she knows she does not have that kind of power...either that or she is losing it in the Amazon. I'm sticking with the latter.

Heidi grew from painful to rather interesting to watch, observing her stupidity never fails to amuse me.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

+ Reply to Thread