View Poll Results: Who will be the sole Survivor?

Voters
17. This poll is closed
  • Colby

0 0%
  • Jerri

0 0%
  • Parvati

3 17.65%
  • Russell

1 5.88%
  • Sandra

13 76.47%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: **SPOILER EDITION** - Who will win?

**SPOILER EDITION** - Who will win?

This season has been thoroughly spoiled, but lets have a poll anyway

Who wins final 5 IC?
    Who gets booted?

Who wins final 4 IC?
    Who gets booted?

Who will be the most bitter jury member?
    Who gives the most scathing speech?

Who will be the sole Survivor?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: **SPOILER EDITION** - Who will win?

Don't know the IC's but Colby then Jerri makes most sense to me.

I think Rupert will be the most bitter. I am betting Danielle with be the most scathing.

Sole Survivor had better be Sandra. I never 100% believe the spoilers...they are sometimes wrong. I would love to see Sandra win this thing.

I just hope final TC is good and not a bunch of wimpy jury questions. We need a group of Sue Hawks.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

It would be nice to have a Sue or two this time.
    Someone to really let loose with how they feel.
    I don't want to see just a stream of insults hurled at anyone, but I would like to see someone (preferably) make the final three accountable for any grievance the jury member might have against them and to know that when people vote a certain way it's not out of spite for being outplayed.

I don't want to see fake honour from Rupert or Coach. They were both willing to side with Russell to further themselves, so I don't want to see them get "holier than thou" because he outlasted them.

I think it'll go Colby, Jerri, Russell, parvati Sandra.
    I'm 100% going with the spoilers because I think that makes the most sense.

Can't see Colby saving himself with an immunity win, and can't see Parvati and Sandra being fool enough to take either him or Jerri to the final three.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-16-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'll bet Coachie is all huffy and hurt and preachy about honor and warriors and quotes Confucious. Or Scooby Doo.

I'm counting on Courtney to be sarcastic.

I'll bet Danielle goes after Russell.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

The spoilers do make the most sense. No way Colby makes it out of the first TC. He has checked out of the game and they won't keep him, too many friends on the jury.

I agree with the fake honor. I am sure we will see it, though.

Brit. I so want Coach to quote Scooby Doo now that you have brought it up. That would be classic.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

There are some reports that the jury sort of "scoffs" at Russell more than ranting at him. If that's true, his head will probably explode.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Well, Coach would have won if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

I was so hoping Jerri would be able to sneak into the final three, but I can't see it happening.
    I rather forgot about Danielle, but I can see her attempting to berate Russell. I haven't formed a strong enough opinion of her to know if she'll be successful or if Russell will be able to verbally swat her away.
    I'd like to see some emotion from her, but without the tears. Really tell Russell what you think about him, but do it in a way that criticises his gameplay rather than insults him as a person.
    That's what'll sting him most.

ETA. Just saw Brit's post. I think that might irritate Russell even more to be scoffed at.
    He seems to very much want to be taken seriously.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Pav wins the F5 IC and Russ the F4 IC. I'm proud of Jerry for doing so well this season but I'd rather have Russ in F3 than Jerry. Sandra and Pav however know they need to take each other and Jerry voted with Russ not them in getting Dani out so I don't see either wanting to keep her anyway. Russ is easier to beat and with 2 winning previously and Russ being a non-factor it can't be used against them.

I think Rupert will be the most bitter. I think Dani is most out for blood. And I agree with fluff...she should make him see why game wise it wasn't a good move and teach him about social aspect of game. He won't like to be told he's lacking in an area. It would be funny if they all asked questions only to Pav and Sandra and totally ignored Russ. That would hurt him most but scoffing at him should be funny too.

Courntey will be the funniest and it will be interesting to see what Colby comes up with if he can wake up enough to put together a complete question.
    I can see Coach being gracious and I want to see if JT is ticked or has just moved on. Candace really screwed herself over so she can't be too bitter although Russ made a deal with her too so she could go after him for that.

From the Ponderosa clips no one is a Russell fan. Because they have somewhat mellowed away from the game, I'm hoping scoffing does occur. That would truly beat against his ego.

Rupert is freshest from the game and he was being very self-righteous when he entered Ponderosa. He may present as bitter in his questions. I see Courtney as sarcastic. You only have to look at her eye rolls during the councils. I think Amanda may be wishy-washy and JT will try with good questions. Coach will wax poetic.

I saw the spoilers at the beginning of the season and don't exactly remember the F5-F4 but think it might go:

F5 Colby
    F4 Jerri
    and the outsider Sandra who didn't make any true alliances later in the game, but fought against the monster alliance, is the vote getter and winner.

Do you think we will see the same type of tirade from Russell that we saw at the Samoa Finale? Will he try to buy off Sandra if she is the winner? Four more hours for me unless I read the show thread...duh...back to read in an hour!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread