View Poll Results: Who gets the million and the title of Sole Survivor?

Voters
19. This poll is closed
  • Colby

0 0%
  • Jerri

0 0%
  • Parvati

5 26.32%
  • Russell

1 5.26%
  • Sandra

13 68.42%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the sole Survivor? **NO SPOILERS please**

Who will be the sole Survivor? **NO SPOILERS please**

Tonight is the finale.
    Who will win?

Feel free to speculate who will win the last two IC's, who will be voted out at fourth and fifth and what the final TC vote will be, but please do not discuss spoilers in this thread.
    Allow those who've been unspoiled to remain so, please.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Who will be the sole Survivor? **NO SPOILERS please**

Rooting for Sandra. Any of them would be fine except for Russell and to a lesser extent Parvati.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for Jerri.

The only way she'll get to the final three is to win the final four IC, imo.

If Jerri can't win either Sandra or Parvati would be fine with me.
    Both former winners, it would be quite the feat to win again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Would love for Sandra to win, although there will be those who will still hate her gameplay and say it was handed to her by default. I'd dare to say she would care less as she sits home and counts out her winnings for the second time.

Would not at all mind a Parvati win. For Russell to win Sandra and Parvati would have to beat a cute little baby seal to death for all to see at final tribal. That's one of the few things that would help the jury hate him less.

Colby who?

As for Jerri, she would have a shot if she made it to F3, however, a fair share of the jury will see her as being in Russell's pocket. The combination of Russell hatred and to a far lesser degree, Parvarti hatred, leaves Sandra in a good place.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Never thought I'd be rooting for her, but I want Parvati to win. Sandra has made some good moves, but I appreciate Parv's game more. And I like Jerri, but don't see where she's done much to win her any votes. Russell doesn't have a chance. Not one tiny chance.

Colby? Pff.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3904553;
    Never thought I'd say this, but I'm rooting for Jerri.

The only way she'll get to the final three is to win the final four IC, imo.

If Jerri can't win either Sandra or Parvati would be fine with me.
    Both former winners, it would be quite the feat to win again.
    She's shown a lot of restraint this time. I don't mind if she gets rewarded for that somehow.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I despise her gameplay (or should I say lack of gameplay) but I think it will be Sandra. I would LOVE for Pavarti to win! She is amazing! I actually like Jerri now and would not mind if she won a million. Russell deserved to win last season but I'm not sure about this season. I would definately give him the win over Sandra (gag!) and the others but not over Parvati.

Want Russell to win, but Sandra will.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Sandra for the win!!!! I LOVE HER!!! I really think she is brilliant and I love her gameplay!! I pray she wins. Sandra is amazing....already a winner of the million in her first season...now likely to be in the F3 in her second season, possibly the winner and she did it all with only garnering 2 votes against her at any tribal council in 2 seasons!!! That alone speaks volumes of her game.

Sandra makes her moves when she needs to, talks when she needs to, shuts up when she needs to....flips when she needs to, and does it all without creating enemies or putting a target on her back. While I enjoy Parvati, she was far toooooo aligned with Russell this time, and he blindsided her with the ejection of her ally Danielle that she didn't even see coming. With Parv being so aligned with Russell for most of the season, and he is so hated, that I think some of that hatred might be her downfall. She made it with a lot of luck, and with Russell's HII's. Had he not given her the first one, she would have been gone that night, with 4 votes against her, long before the merge. Sandra to me, is better, because she is subtler in her gameplay, as your torch is being snuffed out by Jeff. JMHO of course
    Karey

Pav has played the best overall game. She's strategic, smart, good in comps, and social. I would also be okay with Sandra winning. Colby winning would be a joke but they need to get him out or he will.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast