+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Popularity " favorite of the season"

Re: Popularity " favorite of the season"

Parvati.

Boston Rob might have been my favorite if he had gotten more airtime. Like Jadewarlock said, he might be forgotten by viewers, too.

Parvati wasn't my favorite on her original season, mainly because she was like a caricature of herself. She's matured since then and, like Sandra, has a strong ability to read people. Unlike Russell (or Rupert, I guess), she doesn't let others' feelings for her determine her gameplay. Remember back to the merge when she said at TC that she felt like a leper since no one was talking to her! And, even now that she doesn't trust Russell, given his dumb move to vote out Danielle, she still doesn't have to get any sort of immediate revenge on Russell. I loved what Parvati said to Jerri during the reward; she said that Jerri is now "under her protection."

You know, I think this might be Parvati's strength: she is good at giving and granting (and receiving) loyalty. (Notice how proud Danielle was that she was "closer than you think" to Parvati.)

And, she does this in multiple ways. I think that's why some viewers found her flirtiness off-putting. Flirtiness might just be one method of showing that you want to be on someone's side.

Russell all the way. This guy never stops playing, this season would be a bore without him. Everybody keeps talking about Russell good or bad. Rob are you kidding me, I even forgot he was in the game he went out so long ago thanks to the evil Russell. Russell deserves the award just for getting Rob booted out of the game.

Darn. It's only open to US residents, so we Canadians cannot vote. Oh well. I was going throw my vote for Boston Rob or Sandra. Probably Sandra since she has more of a shot of winning since BRob went out pre-jury (thanks a lot, Tyson).

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3902941;
    Parvati.

If you'd told me I'd ever type her name for this award after her first season I would have told you you were crazy.
    I'm really happy to see people turning around on Parvati! And going through this thread, it seems Jerri has also changed some people's opinon on her.

I think Russell is going to win this prize... again.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Sandra!!!!! Love her!!!

Boston Rob second...unfortunately due to Tyson he was out so quickly will people even remember he was on the show??

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3904138;
    I think Russell is going to win this prize... again.

Ick...I hope not. I voted for Boston Rob...hopefully my votes are what pushes him over the top.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Sandra

Parv IIIIIIII 8
    Russell IIIIIII 7
    Rob IIIIIII 7
    Sandra IIIIII 6
    Jerri II 2

This is the result for now. Im so happy for Parv . Hate Russell though!!
    Vote for "PARVATI" @ CBS's Survivor of the season!!!!

FORT Newbie

Rob

I'd give it to Parvati. She should have won. She played a better game than Russell and Sandra. She was a target from the very beginning and no one else wanted to align with her except Danielle so she had no choice but to align herself with Russell. It paid off for her by using Russell as a shield and made the F3. She also made some bold moves. But the Heroes didn't like her....guilty by association with Russell.

Well I can't believe Rupert was even runner-up to Russell for Player of the Game honors. Rupert sucks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast