+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I'd keep Russ to the end. I don't think he can win. I would get Colby out next to finish up the heroes tribe. If IC is anything strength related Russ would win it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3902588;
    Russell doesn't have to have any dirt on her, he's a millionaire...she's in it for the money...OR maybe he's a nice guy after all...Last season, he offered to pay a million dollars of his own money, just if they would let him be the "sole survivor"...He wants it SO bad, it's not even funny.
    Just for the record, he originally offered Natalie $10,000 - then upped it to $100,000. He's not a MULTI-millionaire. If I remember correctly, he said he made $1.75 million the year before. Knowing his propensity for bombast, many assume the COMPANY grossed that, minus expenses, then he had to split the profits with (I think) his brother and father. Last anybody heard, he was living in a double-wide.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Sandra and Parvarti are probably my two favorite survivors. So either of them would be fine with me. I think it would be extremely funny if Jerry won tho.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3902588;
    Russell doesn't have to have any dirt on her, he's a millionaire...she's in it for the money...OR maybe he's a nice guy after all...Last season, he offered to pay a million dollars of his own money, just if they would let him be the "sole survivor"...He wants it SO bad, it's not even funny.

Personally I cannot stand Pavarti, she is so smug, she'd walk on anyone to win, it won't be long before she stabs sandra in the back too.
    O brother.

Russell and his wife have been married since long before he had any money.
    Russell offered $10K, not $10M for the title of sole survivor.
    Parvati is indeed smug, to a sickening level.
    Sandra is just mean. I would be scared to be around her for any length of time.
    Jerri is pitiful. Like a fish flopping on the deck of a boat.
    Rupert is stupid beyond belief. I'm surprised he can function on his own.
    Colby wins the title of Most Apathetic. But he wouldn't even show up to accept the award.

There's nobody left that's at all likable.
    Gotta root for the most entertaining.

Go Russell.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I was happy for Rupert last week, mainly because I love to see the people ahead in the game have their dreams and plans crumble around them. Now this week the man deserved to go home. Why would he trust Russell? Sandra came to him at the merge with good info that they didn't follow, the two have a pretty decent history and he should trust her over Russell who would sell his mother for an idol in this game, and he chooses to go with the known liar. Of course Colby the robot just wrote something down and didn't try to figure which route would be best for himself in this game. I wish it were Russell, but Rupert made his own bed this time. He followed up a decent play last week with his idol fakeout with the boneheaded "trust Russell" play for the week,

I so loved Sandra telling Russell she was against him. The second most entertaining moment was Parvarti doing the imitation of how she said it at tribal.

I would say that Russell needs to get a grip but who cares at this point? Too late-game over. Tonight was the final nail in an already tightly sealed coffin.

BTW- Sandra does not come off as mean to me-she comes off as a woman with a low bull**** tolerance. She is not going to lay down and take whatever someone dishes out at her-and I love her for that.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3902611;
    O brother.

Russell and his wife have been married since long before he had any money.
    Russell offered $10K, not $10M for the title of sole survivor.
    Parvati is indeed smug, to a sickening level.
    Sandra is just mean. I would be scared to be around her for any length of time.
    Jerri is pitiful. Like a fish flopping on the deck of a boat.
    Rupert is stupid beyond belief. I'm surprised he can function on his own.
    Colby wins the title of Most Apathetic. But he wouldn't even show up to accept the award.

There's nobody left that's at all likable.
    Gotta root for the most entertaining.

Go Russell.
    THANK YOU.

Colby is so NOT into the game......They should blindside Russell next, then Colby........If either wins immunity, vote the other off..............Parvati is playing a masterful game......I really won't be unhappy if Parvati, Jerri or Sandra win.....
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

I didn't realize Colby was in the game at all...I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible, but this guy really does suck in every aspect of the game. What has he done really? lol

Colby was my all time favorite player - what a disappointment he's been. Did you see the way he treated his poor brother during the reward challenge? What a jerk.....

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3902631;
    I didn't realize Colby was in the game at all...I'm trying to say this in the nicest way possible, but this guy really does suck in every aspect of the game. What has he done really? lol
    Colby who?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread