+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

That was a great challenge. I am glad Jerri won and I love that she asked to bring one more. Too bad she brought Parv. I would have liked to see her bring Rupert and Laura but I guess that wouldn't make sense in her alliance.

Colby was a jerk to his brother...hope he gets a beating when he gets home.

Russell's wife is gorgeous. Wonder what dirt he has on her so she would marry him.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3902579;
    Russell's wife is gorgeous. Wonder what dirt he has on her so she would marry him.
    Imagine the vows..."Are you with me or against me?"

Colby is a huge disappointment this season.

Quote Originally Posted by becca;3902525;
    Well............Go Rupert of course.....

I'm shocked.

FORT Fan

Russell doesn't have to have any dirt on her, he's a millionaire...she's in it for the money...OR maybe he's a nice guy after all...Last season, he offered to pay a million dollars of his own money, just if they would let him be the "sole survivor"...He wants it SO bad, it's not even funny.

Personally I cannot stand Pavarti, she is so smug, she'd walk on anyone to win, it won't be long before she stabs sandra in the back too.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3902579;
    That was a great challenge. I am glad Jerri won and I love that she asked to bring one more. Too bad she brought Parv. I would have liked to see her bring Rupert and Laura but I guess that wouldn't make sense in her alliance.

Colby was a jerk to his brother...hope he gets a beating when he gets home.

I don't think it is dirt, I'd have to say it is green pieces of paper in stacks of $100 denominations.

I find it interesting that probably the two most dangerous people are still left. Parvati & Sandra have both won before, so they obviously know how it's done, but, there they sit, while the others get booted around them. I'm leaning towards a Sandra win.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3902587;
    I'm shocked.
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3902589;
    I don't think it is dirt, I'd have to say it is green pieces of paper in stacks of $100 denominations.

I find it interesting that probably the two most dangerous people are still left. Parvati & Sandra have both won before, so they obviously know how it's done, but, there they sit, while the others get booted around them. I'm leaning towards a Sandra win.
    Money could be the reason.

They are idiots. It would serve them all right if either won, although I would love for it to be Sandra again.

Sandra was on a roll tonight. My favorite line was when she told Rupert: "Loose lips sink ships."

Thanks for the vote count info!

Did anyone else think Russell "forgave" Jerri for not taking him on reward just a tad too easily?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Well....that took out some excitement of going to watch Sunday with some friends..
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

With Rupert gone, if the girls are smart they'll vote out Russell. Colby has proven to be useless in challenges and wont be a threat of ANY sort. While sitting next to Russell is a good move, he's been SO wishy washy that I'd be scared to keep him around. I'd vote him out next.. but he'll probably win immunity. Gah!

+ Reply to Thread