+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Kiz

Re: 5/13 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3902470;
    An Uncle? For some reason I thought Sandra was married.

I suppose most of the universe is surprised Russell REALLY has a wife. She didn't show last time, if I recall correctly, right?
    Isn't Sandra's husband in the armed forces? I was thinking he was overseas, but I could be wrong.

Wow...Colby was a jerk to his brother.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3902470;
    An Uncle? For some reason I thought Sandra was married.

I suppose most of the universe is surprised Russell REALLY has a wife. She didn't show last time, if I recall correctly, right?
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe Sandra's husband is on the Army and was drafted.

Did Russel's wife just spit into the water canal? Classy...

And, man, Colby was being a jerk to his brother during the challenge, don't think I've ever seen anyone acting like this towards their loved one during this type of challenge, ever. Also, the look on Russell's face when jerri chose Parvati and Sandra to go with her was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3902479;
    Her husband is on the military and he's over seas I believe (hence her t-shirt message.)
    To be fair SHE is overseas too. And Jerri's sister was hauled from GERMANY they said.

So the issue isn't his location, obviously, he just must be on a duty without extended leave possible (it would have to be at least a week, I'd bet, to haul someone off to Somoa).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3902475;

I'm sorry. I GET hating the guy. But I didn't see anything like that. Honestly, we don't know anything about his outside life. And frankly, my OWN personal dislike of him means I don't much CARE.

Heh. That said, I like how Jerri NOT so subtly made her current feelings clear. See... THAT kind of in-game dig I like.
    If he's a jerk, he's a jerk!! His jerky-ness is universal and is certainly not something that originated on Survivor.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 05-13-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: RT edited post

Damn....that trip would have been a great anniversary present for Rupert and Laura... : (
    Autism is a neurological disorder that impairs socialization and communication.Experts estimate that three to six children out of every 1,000 will have Autism spectrum disorder. Males are four times more likely to have ASD than females.* As of 2013, 1 in every 50 children is now affected by autism

It is back to the guys vs. girls -- Russell is ticked off at Jerri and is going to make her pay! Colby and Rupert are desparate and will align with Russell tonight! What a hot mess!

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferson10;3902488;
    If he's a jerk, he's a jerk!! His jerky-ness is universal and is certainly not something that originated on Survivor.
    He's a jerk that's for sure. Did people forget what an as$ he was last time he lost!?

Be right back, I need to go out and buy a Palm Pre from Sprint :roll

FORT Fan

Sandra explains why her uncle is there instead of her mother (who passed away) or her husband (who is in Afghanistan).

Yes, I'm thinking Jerri is the next logical target now for Russell's obsession with striking back at anyone who "defies" him, and perhaps only changes targets due to Rupert and Colby's insistence.

EDIT - Okay, I guess I'm wrong about that. Even with his insane vengefulness, somehow the little troll still realizes that Jerri isn't a threat to anyone.

Hah. Listen to Russell try and justify his anger with all these B.S. reasons.

And he uses the "B" word. The Internet will now officially be on fire with Russell loathing brought to new levels. 3... 2... 1... GO.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3902490;
    It is back to the guys vs. girls -- Russell is ticked off at Jerri and is going to make her pay! Colby and Rupert are desparate and will align with Russell tonight! What a hot mess!
    Uh-oh! Jerri is in trouble. Russell want the girls to pay,

+ Reply to Thread