+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst Interview - Part 2

you know, guys... i wish i could have put the recordings of jeff impersonating rob on here. he had that impersonation nailed! i swear, he sounded JUST like rob! and though i only bracketed one time that he was using the "rob" voice, he also acted like rob when he said the bathing with a supermodel thing.

and helen. OMG helen. that was the longest run on sentence for a question i've EVER heard! i'm really surprised she didn't start rattling off recipes! i swear, she just wanted to get her view point out there again and didn't really have a question. she is just further proof that the "cute girls" make the older women uncomfortable b/c they have better bodies! (j/k)

but helen was obnoxious. and from the moment she "WHOOO'ed" at jeff, you could tell he was not interested in speaking to her. his entire tone changed. i swear, i could almost sense him rolling his eyes!

and the confusing question lady that began the 2nd part of this interview. wow. she absolutely should not have asked a question. she had nothing to say at all. and honestly, she just threw info out there from some bit she'd read from TV Guide Online and had no idea what it meant. that was the only portion i didn't transcribe verbatim (other than subtracting a few of jeff's "ya knows." he really likes that phrase). it was so convoluted and messed up between jeff trying to figure out what she was asking, her trying to rephrase a question she couldn't remember why she asked and colleen simply posing another question altogether, that i didn't want to waste anyone's time. especially since he ended the convo with her with "this really isn't a big deal."

anyway, i appreciated the opportunity to listen in on the interview. had i actually had a worthwhile question, i might have been tempted to ask. but then again, i might have just ed all over the speaker phone and ended up with a dumber question than that one from the daily news lady.

i'm glad you all enjoyed reading it. he really does a great interview.

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe

and helen. OMG helen. that was the longest run on sentence for a question i've EVER heard! i'm really surprised she didn't start rattling off recipes!
    Thanks, Sher I really enjoyed this. Jeff is one of my faves.

Thank you so much for all the effort you put into your transcription Sher. You did a fabulous job and the interview was wonderfully entertaining. I love all the fresh insight, and now I REALLY can't wait for the finale!

Great job Sher!
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Great transcribing there Sher, you lucky lady!!! very interesting interview. Sorry to see that Gail Penningyon of St louis post dispatch showed how big an ass she can be, she isn't too well liked in regard to her opinion of radio and tv in this burg
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Very interesting answers by Jeff. Great job, Sher!

Leo
    Premium Member
    This is why Jeff is such a good host. Not only does he do a very good job on air, he's just as good off of it, when he's being interviewed.

Thanks for the transcript.

I love jeff
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    OUTSTANDING job, Sher!

she is just further proof that the "cute girls" make the older women uncomfortable b/c they have better bodies! (j/k)
    Spoken like someone with a better body, Sher.

Great job! Thank you so much for taking the time & effort to share that interview session with us!

Has there been flirtation and probably some sexual energy that needed to be released after the show? All the time.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

M
    ~M o s a i K~

JEFF: Oooooooooh. Ok. Yes, itís a little different this season. The final immunity plays out at tribal council. So weíre there. Thereís no time to go home and talk about it. Thatís very different.

EG: But that doesnít mean that the last 2 are not going to have a day together wandering around in the wilderness?

JEFF: No, they do have that day. A lot of times they have time to think about it. Who are they going to pick and things like that. This time itís Ė itís not a big story beat. Iíll tell you that. Yeah, sorry.
    Ok, the person asking the question does not seem to understand that they have the final immunity when there are three people left.
    Immunity challenge at TC, vote, one person goes to loser lodge the other two go back to the camp.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast