+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroes that should have been Villains; Villains that should have been Heroes

Re: Heroes that should have been Villains; Villains that should have been Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by ActMax;3898850;
    Yeah that's weird to me, Jeff LOVES the ground that Russell walks on, but hates Fairplay, weird to me.
    I think the difference is Russell loves the game of Survivor and wants to be the ultimate villain for the sake of playing the game, while Fairplay wanted to be the ultimate villain for the fame. His return in Fans v Faves was weird.

As far as who was on the wrong tribe- Candice shouldn't have come back at all, but I don't know who decided she was a hero- she mutinied against her own tribe of Ozzy, Yul, Sundra, and Becky to be with her himbo boytoy Adam. Ozzy and Yul were the heroes of Cook Islands and Candice was the one who royally screwed them over, or at least tried to. And this season she definitely hasn't been heroic, turning against her tribe to align herself with Russell. Gah!

I was never a big Stephenie fan, but she was especially villainous in Guatemala.

I thought of Sandra as a smart, scrappy, and sneaky player, but not as a villain! She was my favorite in Pearl Islands.
    Last edited by Aota Bass; 05-14-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Re: Heroes that should have been Villains; Villains that should have been Heroes

Danielle shouldn't have been cast at all. I didn't even remember her even after going and reading her Survivor history- none of it even rang a bell. Apparently I wasn't alone because at the time the whole msg baord was filled with similar "I can't remember Danielle" threads.

I did remember 2 very memorable things about her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12