+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you have given the clue back?

Would you have given the clue back?

If you were Amanda, would you have given the clue back to Danielle?

Me? Not a chance. Knowing how important it was for the Heroes to get their paws on an idol, they would have had to pry it out of my hands. Colby was a dimwit for not backing his tribemate up, too.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Would you have given the clue back?

The most I would have offered was to read the clue aloud to everyone. I would not have given it back with nothing in return to show for it.

I don't think I would have gone about it the same way Amanda did. I think I either would have been a little more sneaky about stealing it if possible (but it's obvious Amanda knew NOTHING about being sneaky) or I would have let her keep the clue without letting her know I knew, and told everyone at camp that she had it and not left any of them alone to look for it. (if that makes any sense)

BUT if I did play it the way Amanda played it, I would NEVER have given it back, no matter what dumbass Colby said. They should have gotten rid of that jackass a long time ago!

FORT Regular

They should have read the clue aloud. Colby is no King Solomon however...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Colby proved to me he has no gameplay. But he proved that back during his first season when he gave the win to Tina. This move cemented it. If I didn't give it back, I would have made an announcement at camp that she had it. Danielle would have done the same thing had Amanda kept it, even if she had her big brutish bodyguard James there. Amanda screwed herself on that one. It wasn't really a matter of who got to keep it, it was what happened after. Colby was the idiot but Amanda did herself no favors. So I probably would ripped it up, or told everyone at camp.

They would have had to pry it from my cold dead hands. Colby is completely useless. Shame others went out that were actually interested in playing.

It ticked me off the way Danielle was "telling what happened" to Parv and Russell. Amanda did not have to take the clue off of Danielle, the clue was not under her body (with her body on top of it), it was on the floor under the bed. Amanda was an idiot to give it back. Amanda was even more of an idiot by not making an announcement to the rest of the tribe the minute they got back to camp. Danielle wasn't to bright either in sharing her "good news" with her alliance. Serves her right that Russell found and played the idol instead. Colby should have manned up and told Danielle to suck it up. The clue was there for any one of the three and Amanda had just as much right to it as Danielle.

I wouldn't have given it back and was really shocked that Amanda did.
    Danielle seemed to think the clue was her personal property. She should have hidden it better.

I'd have either read it aloud, ripped it up or tried to dispose of it in some other manner.

I hope someone asks Colby why he told Amanda to give it back when he does his exit interview, whenever that may be.
    I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and suggest that he felt it was better to know who had the idol (Danielle doesn't seem the type to use it to save anyone else), of course that backfired when Russell found it anyway.
    Colby's game seems so off this season it's really hard to give him credit for anything with the way he's playing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

They would have had to pry it from my cold, dead hands. And for her to give it back without reading it ... idiot.

This is not a $20 bill you found on the street ... this is a game, and huge advantage in the game. Different rules apply here.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

In Amanda's interview she says Colby talked a lot about "morals" and "how do you want to play the game" when they asked him for his opinion about whether Amanda should give the clue back, and she felt bad so gave it back. It should have been him going and not her, IMO. Danielle was a fool to drop it on the floor, and Amanda was a fool to give it back, and Colby is a fool for not really playing the game and basically just taking up space, IMO. If it were me, I would have said Danielle we can wrestle all night but I'm not giving it back to you. The best I'll offer is to read it out loud so we call can hear what it says.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast