+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you have given the clue back?

Re: Would you have given the clue back?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3893264;
    They would have had to pry that clue out of my "cold dead hand!" Giving it back was insane! Probst said that there are no rules governing clues to hidden immunity idols. I honestly don't know why Colby even bothered to get on the plane to the South Pacific in the first place--he'll be lucky if they give him the certificate at the end of the season that says, "Thank You for Participating."
    It was insane, but it just goes to show that Amanda does NOT really have the game to make it to the end, and then win it. Besides that, she doesn't deserve to be on Survivor a third time. Sorry Amanda fans.

it would have been a long night with no agreement. danielle never should have allowed it to be vulnerable for stealing. and goodness gracious, it was 4 heroes vs. 5 villians, there was still time to level the playing field by using that idol! you do not give that sucker up, period, end of sentence. you curl into a little ball around it and apologize to your mother for sinking so low, but you do NOT give it back. you talk sense into colby's head and offer to take shifts through the night guarding it from her.
    _(Moo!)

Yes, it would have been an uncomfortable night, for sure. BUT it could have made all the difference in the world back at camp. Colby should have taken his mind off his popcorn and thought for a second about the game. He's a waste of a Hero's spot, IMO. I'll be glad to see him and Danielle go, frankly. I wish Cirie had made it to where he is. No WAY she would have given that clue back!!

Heck No! That was the dumbest move ever don't know why she listened to Colby (no matter what he supposedly said that we didn't get to hear)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3893382;
    Yes, it would have been an uncomfortable night, for sure. BUT it could have made all the difference in the world back at camp. Colby should have taken his mind off his popcorn and thought for a second about the game. He's a waste of a Hero's spot, IMO. I'll be glad to see him and Danielle go, frankly. I wish Cirie had made it to where he is. No WAY she would have given that clue back!!
    Sweetpea - he was my favorite player of all time. After this season my opinion of him has changed so much. From day one it seemed ljke he didn't want to be there. He should have stayed home and let another player come back. Maybe he needed the $$$$$...

Would I have given it back? No way.
    Might have offered to read it to her and then lied about what it said.
    If Colby had been thinking in any way he should have told whoever had it to give it to him to "hold" while they decided and then of course read the thing, but since Colby doesn't seem to be actually playing that didn't happen.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3893382;
    Cirie would have had some -- ahem -- better places to hide the clue in the first place. That's what blew my mind. Danielle just tossed it on the floor beside the bed, not even under anything. That sucker would have gone in my clothes. And if I wasn't wearing enough clothes, I would have put some more on. It was just downhill from that point.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Yes, her "girls" would have come in handy at that point. I don't understand why Danielle just dropped it!? Tuck it in between the mattress and the boxspring! Tuck it under your butt and then move it later when they are distracted! Heck, if you drop it on the floor all bets are off my dear. Danielle is an idiot, and her imaginary story about taking Amanda down was just sad. I don't like Amanda, but Danielle was equally as pathetic. Sheesh, the three of them were the worst three to win that reward. I'd laugh to have seen Rupert/Russell/Sandra there. Sandra wouldn't have given that clue back for love or $$$

Maybe OT, but the scene was so chopped up (bad editting). It was probably staged and retakes were done.

It never occurred to me to think about what I would have done. If it wasn't staged/scripted, maybe I would have run into the bathroom and locked/leaned against the door until I could read it and destroy it (or run into the hall, whatever). And I wouldn't share the info with either of them there, until I could talk to my trusted allies alone.

If I was Danielle, I would have been much more nonchalant about finding it and securing it (hopefully).

That said, I thought the scene was very contrived/staged.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

All I know is Danielle ended up hunting in vain for the HII in the rain. Serves her right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast