+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Would you have given the clue back?

Re: Would you have given the clue back?

I would have offered to read it out loud and if Danielle would not have excepted that I would have eaten it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I would not have given it back. Possession is 9/10's of the law (or something like that). I might have read it aloud but not let her have it back.

If Colby had made me give it back, I would have loudly told everyone back at camp (Heroes & Villains alike) just what went down so that Danielle couldn't have put her own little spin on it. Then I would have had the Heroes stick like glue to the Villains to try and shadow them while they were searching for it.

Colby is still trying to play the hero, but is only still there because Russell doesn't view him as a threat.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;3892428;
    Colby is still trying to play the hero, but is only still there because Russell doesn't view him as a threat.
    Colby is getting to be someone you would want to take to F3 with you...

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3892676;
    Seriously. It's all fine and dandy to be the moral guy, but unfortunately we're not talking about life here, we're talking about the GAME of Survivor!! Russell would have laughed in his face if he told Russell to give the clue back and be the bigger person. Personally, from the look on his face when the girls started to fight, it looked like Colby was just really irritated that they were interrupting his movie/popcorn time, and he couldn't care less about strategy at that point. At least Amanda was always playing the game. Colby checked out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3892676;
    Yeap, no one would give him any votes because he never played the game.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

First of all, I can't believe Danielle asked Colby to tell Amanda to give it back - like Colby was their dad, or something.

And then Amanda listened to him?? Why did she let him tell her what to do?

If Colby was taken to the final 3 he would win because he's a coat tailer! Amanda should have kept the clue & then upon returning back to camp given the clue to one of the trusted heros & they could have come up with a plan to have Amanda pretend to look for the idol some place far from where the clue states it is. The villians would follow her & search with her. Then the trusted hero looks for the idol finds it & uses to oust a villian. You have to think out there & play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3891331;
    If you were Amanda, would you have given the clue back to Danielle?
    Me? Not a chance. Knowing how important it was for the Heroes to get their paws on an idol, they would have had to pry it out of my hands. Colby was a dimwit for not backing his tribemate up, too.
    Hell NO!!! Colby has just zoned completely out of this season. Remind me why he was so great in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3893232;
    Hell NO!!! Colby has just zoned completely out of this season. Remind me why he was so great in the first place?
    Because in his original season he...

And then there was the first all stars where he....

Yeah, I got nothing.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

They would have had to pry that clue out of my "cold dead hand!" Giving it back was insane! Probst said that there are no rules governing clues to hidden immunity idols. I honestly don't know why Colby even bothered to get on the plane to the South Pacific in the first place--he'll be lucky if they give him the certificate at the end of the season that says, "Thank You for Participating."
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast