+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 4/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP;3878183;
    Never mind "where did JT get the pen and paper"...

He apparently slogged through the water in the challenge with that note in his pocket and it didn't get wet, and the ink didn't run???
    I think I have the solution - when they had to list who was strongest/weakest, they were given pen and paper.

It does leave to question where did he get the paper, but maybe they had an old clue that was on paper and he just wrote on it.

Afterall, they had to quickly tone down the decorations around the places they kept the camp flags after Bob would steal the items and create very realistic Hidden Immunity Idols. (BTW, I know the first one burned, but did anything happen to the second one?)

I wonder how Russell will cover his a** with the Heroes for the fact that he didn't vote out Parvati, as they asked him to, presuming he still wants them to think he is planning to align with them. His smartest move would be to tell them that Parvati also played a HII at TC, and with both him and Parv immune from elimination, the tribe decided to vote out Courtney. From this story, the Heroes would also surmise that neither Russell nor Parv have a HII in their possession anymore, which gives the Villains an even bigger advantage at the merge.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3878414;
    I wonder how Russell will cover his a** with the Heroes for the fact that he didn't vote out Parvati, as they asked him to, presuming he still wants them to think he is planning to align with them. His smartest move would be to tell them that Parvati also played a HII at TC, and with both him and Parv immune from elimination, the tribe decided to vote out Courtney. From this story, the Heroes would also surmise that neither Russell nor Parv have a HII in their possession anymore, which gives the Villains an even bigger advantage at the merge.
    While this is very plausible, will Russell know or figure out that he missed the boat on finding the HII at his camp and that it is possible that someone has it that hasn't told him about it? And if so, he'll figure it must be Sandra, since his "alliance" hasn't told him they have it.
    Assuming he thinks Sandra has it and he needs to flush it out, he may try to get the heroes to vote for Sandra - as a good will gesture of getting out one of his former tribe mates. I think he'll know that the Heroes want Parvati out (as she is completely aware of) and he will give her his HII to play at tribal and he and the villains alliance will vote JT or Colby and one of them will go home.
    It would also be smart to get rid of Rupert to avoid an alliance between him and Sandra, but Russell can beat Rupert in individual immunity challenges, so he won't likely vote him off.
    Just speculating, but it will depend on how Russell spins it to the Heroes as to what may happen.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3878474;
    While this is very plausible, will Russell know or figure out that he missed the boat on finding the HII at his camp and that it is possible that someone has it that hasn't told him about it? And if so, he'll figure it must be Sandra, since his "alliance" hasn't told him they have it.
    Assuming he thinks Sandra has it and he needs to flush it out, he may try to get the heroes to vote for Sandra - as a good will gesture of getting out one of his former tribe mates. I think he'll know that the Heroes want Parvati out (as she is completely aware of) and he will give her his HII to play at tribal and he and the villains alliance will vote JT or Colby and one of them will go home.
    It would also be smart to get rid of Rupert to avoid an alliance between him and Sandra, but Russell can beat Rupert in individual immunity challenges, so he won't likely vote him off.
    Just speculating, but it will depend on how Russell spins it to the Heroes as to what may happen.
    I tend to think that because of his huge ego, Russell would never imagine that any of the women on his tribe would be capable of finding the HII on their own, without his help, and even if they did, they would immediately come running to him with the good news, to receive a pat on the head from him. He probably feels even more this way after what JT did.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3878407;
    I think I have the solution - when they had to list who was strongest/weakest, they were given pen and paper.

It does leave to question where did he get the paper, but maybe they had an old clue that was on paper and he just wrote on it.

Afterall, they had to quickly tone down the decorations around the places they kept the camp flags after Bob would steal the items and create very realistic Hidden Immunity Idols. (BTW, I know the first one burned, but did anything happen to the second one?)
    Jeff P. just wrote on another site that it was Amanda's luxury item.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3878414;
    Actually JT talks at length about flushing out Parvati's idol in an extra clip so for some reason he thinks she has one. Russell also has an extra clip where he talks about the same thing (saying Parv had an idol) and also painting Sandra as a huge liar.

Finally, to those deriding Russell for bragging you should watch Jerri's clip "Another Idol for Russell." After the immunity challenge Colby gave her a hug and a huge kiss. She thought that he was considering flipping so she brought that up to Parv, Danielle, and Russell. Russell then whips out the idol and letter to show Jerri what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;3878526;
    Jeff P. just wrote on another site that it was Amanda's luxury item.
    Thank you, I was wondering where the paper and pen came from. I doubt Samoa has a Staples.

I still can't believe JT did it. To make such a big assumption on so little information (girls alliance?) and to give away your II to a guy you really don't know much about? Next week will be interesting, to say the least.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3878282;
    The difference is that JT didn't need to give anybody the idol. If it was a 5-5 split at the merge, he could have played his idol or someone on his tribe play the idol and knock out one of the villains at the merge and have a 5-4 advantage.

If his plans for giving the idol to Russell were to work out, Russell would be the 6th in the Heroes alliance, meaning he'd be picked off at 6 and JT would still make it to the final 5. Giving away his idol just puts him at more risk to be slaughtered--which looks like is about to happen now.

Seriously, JT didn't have to give away his idol and he would have been FINE.

I heard the passing comment from one of the hero girls that at least if he gave it away they wouldn't have to try and get it off of JT later, but that's about the only objection other than Amanda's that they aired.

It all stems from the assumption of a Villain-girl alliance. If Russell really is the target and they're right, they go from 5-5 with a risky II play to 6-4 with no II to screw things up. These people understand numbers, and once they bought the all-girl assumption the numbers were clearly in favor of passing it off. The problem, of course, is that they are wrong in the base assumption (though from their side, seeing who's leaving each TC reinforced the all-girl belief, and Russell did his part in the convo with Colby to continue the charade). I still think it's a stupid move, but I also see how the groupthink would have worked to make it seem like a good idea at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3878005;
    Amanda has played Survivor for 100 days.

I really hope they stop the all star casts, or if they do have another, NEW all stars. I don't want to keep seeing the same people.

Oh, I so agree with you, Starry. This has been the worst Survivor for me. I have taped it and watched it at fastforward speed. Both Russell and Parvarti turn my stomach and I'm so afraid they will go far. I can't wait until we have a new Survivor with all new people.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3878573;
    Thank you, I was wondering where the paper and pen came from. I doubt Samoa has a Staples.

I still can't believe JT did it. To make such a big assumption on so little information (girls alliance?) and to give away your II to a guy you really don't know much about? Next week will be interesting, to say the least.
    Just a small comment about your Coach Avatar. Coach, thanks for keeping your legs crossed this is a PG13 site.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011