+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor: Interview With Coach - "I really think that I was a hero"

Re: Survivor: Interview With Coach - "I really think that I was a hero"

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3875871;
    OK, after reading that interview I actually can feel for the guy. But as for his job the reason he got fired is that he said he was on vacation for 2 weeks and was gone for the 40 days or so of filming Survivor. He was AWOL and he got canned. Not unexpected and a risk he took and lost. As for his parents not wanting any contact with him after Tocantins, there is a bit more to that story, but it is sad.

I don't understand how his relationship with his parents changed due to his being on this show. They knew him his whole life & knew what he was like. I don't get how they could have turned on him because of how he was portrayed? He was a buffoon not an ax murderer for God's sake. I do feel sorry for him thinking Jerri is waiting to be reuinted with him though. Poor Coach

Coach was a little more tamer this time around. As I think that he is a good man. He seemed kind of shocked but kind of expected to go as well at the same time.
    NFL 2014 is Here!

I don't know why, but I absolutely LOVE Coach's crazy delusional eccentric self! Love him! I was so mad when he got eliminated and wanted to punch Rob for calling him a little man grab him up Jerri!!

I kind of like Coach (did last time, too), and feel empathy for him more than anything. He's a little crazy, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but he's not a bad person.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3879434;
    I kind of like Coach (did last time, too), and feel empathy for him more than anything. He's a little crazy, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but he's not a bad person.
    I agree with everything about this statement, except what's in parenthesis. I HATED him in Tocantins, but that is probably because I looked at him the wrong way. I think I took him too seriously. But I kind of "get" now that he is who he is, and he's not a bad person at all. I was surprisingly disappointed when he was voted out.

Quote Originally Posted by bmajors;3874412;
    Coach may get some slack from internet trolls, but he's a good person and a good contender and definitely DID NOT deserve to go out last night. I also think he came off really good on the edit this time around and there's a reason he was there in the first place anyway. Go Coach!
    Yeah, but this game has never really been about "good people" winning or getting rewarded. This season proved it more than any, when the TRIBE of "good people" turned out to be backstabbing egotistical weasels just as much or more than the "bad people".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12