+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 4/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: 4/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3874358;
    Yes, that is correct. Coach, Jerri and Russell wrote down Courtney's name.

I am sure that Russell was thinking of some kind of strategy when he wrote down Courtney's name and not Coach's. Now that Coach is on the jury, Russell may think that he will get Coach to vote him the winner of the million dollars IF he once again makes it to Final Two.
    Coach smoked him out however. In his interviews he's said that Russell was trying to play him like JT did in Tocantins and he wasn't buying it. Basically, Russell did everything he could to ensure that Coach is voted out and then throws away a vote to position for the jury. It's not a bad plan in a normal game of Survivor but it doesn't was in an All-Stars.

Coach may be delusional but he is actually a fairly smart cookie.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If they were going to get rid of Coach, they could, just as easily have decided to get rid of Russell instead. What a collection of idiots.

I liked that Sandra channeled Cirie in this episode! Her thinking was right on target. Sounds like Cirie is gone, but not forgotten.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3874561;
    If they were going to get rid of Coach, they could, just as easily have decided to get rid of Russell instead. What a collection of idiots.

I liked that Sandra channeled Cirie in this episode! Her thinking was right on target. Sounds like Cirie is gone, but not forgotten.
    Even though Russell thinks he is completely controlling the game right now, I believe that Parvati is just using him to get her further in the game and will decide to blindside him when it suits her purpose. She has already said that she has alligned herself with the devil.

Right now Parvati is in a better position than Russell once they merge. If they were to merge the two tribes next Thursday, the women will out number the men 7 to 4.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678