+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Gawd, Jerri is an idiot for instigating this by siding with Russell, and then bringing Coach in. The show is going to suck without Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Peekaboo;3868292;
    What in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! These people are stupid! Didn't they see Russell play last season?????!!!!
    Actually---no
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fan

Smartguy...I think that's right. And I agree again.

NewYorkCityGirl....she didn't get coach completely on board, I don't think. I think he threw his vote to Courtney so that he could keep his integrity by not voting for Rob or Russell. Course, now I think he was just a coward to do so....but maybe he didn't like the purple rock option that just might oust him?

Quote Originally Posted by smartguy24;3868295;
    What a damn shame. Rob vs. Russell was one of the greatest rivalries we've had in 20 seasons, and personally speaking, it kills me that Russell gets to claim this victory.
    Actually it was Jerri's revenge but survivor will play it all up as Russell's victory. Just like his hiding the matchete led to Randy's boot when we learned later that they had already decided that Randy was gone beforehand or that Russell got tyson out when we see it was Parvati that was the one whispering in his ear all day long. I'm suprised survivor doesn't give Russell credit for the sun coming up tomorrow
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf;3868296;
    No, they didn't. This season was filmed before last season was aired.
    Thanks Starry, Brooks, and Canuckinchile! I didn't know that they filmed prior! Wow, they are going to implode! What an idiot tribe.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

I still fail to see what Russell did that people call "so smart". He's even letting his true colors show in TC, basically letting it be shown that he's an arrogant jerk who thinks he's a genius and that the entire game and probably the rest of the world revolves around him.

The only reasons Rob is gone are two simple ones. One, like Jerri accurately said, Coach is too naive about properly playing the game (meaning he's a moron), and two, most of these people recognize Rob as a huge threat, which I have to admit, it's true. Russell wants to take credit for Rob's ouster, but I'd say Jerri deserves that credit most. She saw an opportunity to vote out a big threat in Rob and she took it, especially because she knows Coach is a moron and would highly likely not ruin the plan.

Russell is a bandy legged little troll? Best line of the season so far.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan

Rembrandt, that's exactly what I told my son...they are either blind and stupid for voting Rob over Russell, since Russell is so obviously Russell and he doesn't even hid it....or they were just taking the opportunity to get rid of Rob who is a major threat to all of them. They figure they'll get Russell later.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3868312;
    I still fail to see what Russell did that people call "so smart". He's even letting his true colors show in TC, basically letting it be shown that he's an arrogant jerk who thinks he's a genius and that the entire game and probably the rest of the world revolves around him.

The only reasons Rob is gone are two simple ones. One, like Jerri accurately said, Coach is too naive about properly playing the game (meaning he's a moron), and two, most of these people recognize Rob as a huge threat, which I have to admit, it's true. Russell wants to take credit for Rob's ouster, but I'd say Jerri deserves that credit most. She saw an opportunity to vote out a big threat in Rob and she took it, especially because she knows Coach is a moron and would highly likely not ruin the plan.
    I have to agree. Jerri did what was right for herself, and Rob kinda gave her his blessing. However, would Jerri come with Rob's oust if Russell didn't put it her mind? For now, I don't see her thinking without some impetus.
    Peekaboo...I see you!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3868312;

Yup, continue not giving credit where its due. Jerri voted WITH Rob last time around and Russell and the girls knew that she was week and looking for a friend.

Manipulation yet again. People overrate Rob WAY too much. Him at Tribal Council was gold because he put it all on the line the week before and won.

+ Reply to Thread