+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The evil stepsisters must die!!

All I have to say is that I am really looking forward to what the jury members have to say at the final Tribal Council. I would love to hear Jenna (if she's in the final two) try to explain to Christy why she should get her vote. Reminds me of Helen asking Clay what he did to help the others around camp.

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

I agree. Jenna was okay for the first half of the show, as she didn't do anything extremely irriating. I thought she was just a frank person with some of her earlier comments, but then her evil side started to show when she stripped for peanut butter. The witch will stay and Jenna is acting as if her life depended on it.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

Originally posted by oneTVslave
    All I have to say is that I am really looking forward to what the jury members have to say at the final Tribal Council. I would love to hear Jenna (if she's in the final two) try to explain to Christy why she should get her vote. Reminds me of Helen asking Clay what he did to help the others around camp.
    And she'd probably handle it exactly the same way! If Jenna is in the final two, she should just write off Christy's vote and not even bother making a play for it. But she could play it a little differently and not be so rude about it. Clay may have lost favor with other voters based on the way he handled Helen.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I think that could well be true about Clay Paulie.
    I was suprised her got three votes in the first place though.
    I think Erin and Penny were voting for Clay, but Ken was voting against Brian.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Did anybody see Heidi on the morning news show? They opened the lines for people to ask her questions, and she seemed shocked at the negativity that people voiced against her! I didn't hear one person that was supportive of her portrayal on the show! SHE WAS ACTUALLY SHOCKED!!!: The callers absolutely ripped her!!!

Heidi ACTUALLY SAID that she was there as a tough jock in the physical competition!!! SHE WAS CRAP, AS A JOCK, IN THE PHYSICAL COMPETITIONS!!! imho

She is one deluded gym teacher.

Yes, I certainly thought she was a kick ass competitor judging by how she managed to spend the whole RC in that cage.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

im no fan of the two...but i think their very existence in this show made this episode great! ( i like this episode than the first...and i bet this more exciting than marquesas and australia)..

had they been voted out earlier, im sure we won't have this discussion...

isn't it great that while you're rooting for someone to win...you also rooting for someone to lose...while you are admiring some contestants, you have villains to despise for...

so let us give credit to the lady who brought brilliance in the game and to the lady where the whole univerese revolves around..:rolleyes:

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree that they have made the show interesting...

However if Jenna wins this thing, I will consider it the worst outcome of any game or reality show ever. (and that includes "victories" by Vee, Tina, and Flo)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think I can safely predict that there will NOT be a female winner this time!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the body talk droolingovrhim's Avatar
    Hi.

Recap
    Heidi: My two most important attributes are my athletism and my intelligence, but now one of them is gone.
    Jeff: Are you sure it's not both?

To be fair, Heidi redeemed herself slightly in the IC of Episode 12. But really, she is a huge disappointment in my eyes.
    Remember, I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast